X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nvm post was off.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
      hmm the pifeedback site claims the episode was only 1.6million with a 0.9demo. I think their numbers are a bit off.
      That's what TvByTheNumbers says, too. "Smallville returned a little lower, averaging 1.6 million viewers and a 0.9 with adults 18-49."

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Apparantly it meant the night averaged 1.6 million. This is what Robert Seidman posted on TvByTheNumbers:

"Sorry Smallville fans, didn't mean to screw you out of 399,000 viewers. Smallville had 1.992 million (but it was down to a 0.9 w/18-49)."
      Last edited by jsm; 04-03-2010, 09:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
        Easter week-end, so I'm expecting lower ratings.

I was also surprised, that Vampire Diaries only got 2.81m,
        it was a really good episode.
        I think this explains it all. I don't care what anyone says. The episode was one of the BEST of the season. I'm loving this season and next.
        Last edited by curiosity; 04-03-2010, 09:40 AM.

Comment

easter weekend plus people proably didnt know when it was coming back.

Comment

Easter week-end, along with a long break but think dvr will be high and will be be strong next week

Comment

yea as people have already pointed out 2.0million is still good, and other cw shows in the past week have been down. Then being gone for a month with no reruns, and easter weekend. But things are still good. As i said with live +7 figures in a few weeks when it comes in, will probably bump it to at least 2.4 to match the average of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                yea as people have already pointed out 2.0million is still good, and other cw shows in the past week have been down. Then being gone for a month with no reruns, and easter weekend. But things are still good. As i said with live +7 figures in a few weeks when it comes in, will probably bump it to at least 2.4 to match the average of the season.
                i agree we need stong rating still regardless of S 10 coming we still need strong season 9

Comment

yea i am sure the remaining episodes will probably end up getting back to the 2.4 and above mark.

Comment

the demo, which is really the important number, didn't fall too much. Still a 0.9 (what is it usually? 1.1? ). DVR data will be interesting to see, wonder if it will be higher than usual? How is it doing on itunes?

Not that any of this matters any more, season 10 is a go, and I really really hope it's the last season. MHO, time to wrap this up and sail off in to the sunset.

Off topic, but I'll be really interested to see how DVD sales for Season 9 go. Don't they usually release the DVD set over the summer?

Comment

It didn't even manage 2 million, pathetic.

The CW: "Smallville" (1.99 million, 1.3/3)

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by torwolf
                      As expected, lowest of the season, but I am glad it didn't go below 2.0
                      It did, they just rounded it up. It got 1.99
                      Last edited by skizzo; 04-03-2010, 10:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Not buying it, we had holidays, hiatuses, late/delayed starts, Olympics, Games, movie openings such as Twillight this is an all-time low, folks were turned off, probably the same reason I was turned off.

Originally posted by Exedore
                        That's more than it deserves. IMO.
                        Agreed
                        Last edited by Dominicus; 04-03-2010, 10:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think it was most because of the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by skizzo
                            It didn't even manage 2 million, pathetic.

The CW: "Smallville" (1.99 million, 1.3/3)

It did, they just rounded it up. It got 1.99
                            So? it did really good for easter weekend and that's what matters. Its a outtanding job ntot pathetic as you call it

Originally posted by Anu
                            don't think so, the quality of this episode will affect the ratings of the next one. Always has been this way
                            Last edited by LorelaiG; 04-03-2010, 10:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
                              Not buying it, we had holidays, hiatuses, late/delayed starts, Olympics, Games, movie openings such as Twillight this is an all-time low, folks were turned off, probably the same reason I was turned off.
                              If people are "turned off", the show will take a hit the following week not during the episode they dislike. I fully expect the show to bump upwards next week, not because people liked this episode but because of all the things you mentioned(holidays, hiatuses, etc)

Originally posted by Anu
                              I am guessing the amount of people who go into a show knowing what they will see(ie come online and look at spoilers) is minimal compared to the amount of viewers. Unless there is alot of people with psychic abilities I don't see how the episode itself can effect people not watching it that particular week.
                              Last edited by Supsfan; 04-03-2010, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                                If people are "turned off" the show will take a hit the following week not during the episode they dislike. I fully expect the show to bump upwards next week, not because people liked this episode but because of all the things you mentioned(holidays, hiatuses, etc)
                                to each his own, just not buying it this time around as an excuse, we had all this before and the ratings weren't this low with bigger obstacles, to me it says something, it was promoted, TV guide. E! etc a little more then usual

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎