Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "Escape"

Predict the ratings and then talk about them once they come in!

My prediction: 2.2 million. Don't shoot the messenger; just a lot of CW stuff has been way down lately.

sure other cw shows been down. But boy we have such a loyal fanbase with this show and this season. And since echo we have stayed above 2.4million viewers and has been as high as 2.9million viewers. So i say probably a nice 2.5million would be a good spot.

Comment

I'm gonna guess low and say 2.05 million I'm thinking tonights may be the lowest rating for a smallville up to date because even as a cloiser the episode doesn't even sound good to me. from what we know I think this may be my least favorite episode of season 9 though I may be surprised when I watch it from my dvr after I get home tonight since I'll be at work when it airs.

Comment

I say 2.7 mil.

Comment

Very low under 2.3 I would guess

Comment

2.2M as well. When I saw Vampire Diaries 2.8M rating last night, it gave me a bad feeling. Being off air for 3 weeks doesn't help the case either, also it being a holiday weekend also a bad thing.

Comment

I'll say 2.33. It hasn't been on the air for 3 weeks, plus ABC is airing the "Food Revolution, and that's had good ratings, as well.

Comment

Wow, I cant believe people actually try to guess, but here goes. I'm thinking it's been awfully nice out as of late, and I'm guessing people are out moving around, so I'd say 2.5 and hoping for better. The hiatus will help. The weather wont.

Comment

I'm guessing 2.34 because it's been on hiatus and the nice weather (DST in play now).

Comment

2.6-2.8 million yay April 2 happy day

Comment

Yeah, I think due to the holiday maybe that's why the ratings are low this week. So I'm anticipating SV's ratings to be low too...about 2.2 -2.3 million. If it's higher, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

i still say we will probably end up around 2.5 i am sure we will have the loyal viewers around.

Comment

Anything above 2M, that way I KNOW i'll be happy with the ratings (they surely cant fall lower than the 2.0 mark!)

I'm not as worried about ratings now though, now that S10 has been confirmed

Comment

2.4m

Comment

yea i still say we will probably be at or above 2.4 which we been holding since episode 4. Now only episodes upcoming i say could be an issue is upgrade or scrafice since craig mentions either of them might be preempted in new york market. Which is a key market.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎