No announcement yet.

Rewatching this now...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatching this now...

And I noticed what appears to be the same monorail from "Savior" passing by as Lois says that line about "sweeping a girl off her feet".

I'm just rewatching the episode now. I love this episode. It's one of my favorites of the series. It feels almost like fanfic stories in some ways. Alt reality, time travel, Krypton, Glasses, hints of LnC, President Lex. It just awesome.

Last Sunday I was bored and decided to throw in episodes after having seen the s9 finale a couple times and decided to start with epi 21 of s5 and go from there. I've watched the show through several times but not in awhile and it was kinda funny to jump back into the show part way through and back there after just watching the new ones. So much has happened and changed. I know there are some that don't like the direction some things went but alot of it hasn't bothered me as much as others and I only wish some continuity things and logic leaps would have been done better based off of how well they have done other things. I think with how good things are for the most part they should be able to take a minute look at things in a script in the rewrites and catch those things. Like chloes age stuff and her mother, or Grants age compared to when Julian was alive, and more fleshed out stuff with Veritas. I liked it and thought it had alot of potential but thought they didn't explain clearly enough how Lionel would know that and act as he did in earlier seasons and then also with Davis and all that in Eternal could have been done better, especially Lionels goons running right by the ship when they could have had them run through the corn field like 20 feet away and it would have made sense. Plus alittle bit better fights here and there. Finally we got another super punch from Clark but how hard would it have been to throw 1 into the other fights. Anyway I'm not meaning to complain alot I'm just saying I enjoy the show alot and it bugs me that people trash it and say it's bad writing all the time when I think it's good for the most part and just improve in some select parts if they were just paying attention and then it would all be as good as it normally is. I just think sometimes the do a good job building up a cool story in the backgroung IE Veritas and then somewhat don't explain it good enough on screen and leave you to infer.
    Last edited by gj430; 05-22-2010, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎