No announcement yet.

When was Anna turned?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was Anna turned?

When Pearl was at the Salvatore house, after she owned Damon, she said she was 400 years older than him. So how old is Anna then, cause in the flashbacks from 1864 it seems that Anna was just a human, but I thought vampires couldn't procreate?

I think Anna was already a vampire in 1864. In the flashbacks she was already wearing one of those sunscreen rings. She may not be Pearl's biological daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
      I think Anna was already a vampire in 1864. In the flashbacks she was already wearing one of those sunscreen rings. She may not be Pearl's biological daughter.
      Possible..but why didn't Jonathan Gilbert's compass point toward her as being a vamp?

Comment

Anna and Emily were hiding some distance away. The compass may just lock in on the nearest vamp and ignore the rest. Otherwise it would have been spinning in every direction with so many vampires in the area.

Comment

i think when Pearl was Changed she Turned Anna

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
            i think when Pearl was Changed she Turned Anna
            I agree to that! So she is like her mother over 400 years old and that is a good explanation why Anna could handle Damon during his first attack on her. Remember what he said after both them tried to strangle each other? ("That girl has some strong grip.") So, she's just a little girl but much stronger than she looks... I like that!

Comment

I was rewatching this episode and just came to discuss this. Would have thought she was SO old? I would hate to look 15 forever.. I would tell my mom to hold that thought for about 10 years. Also.. I wonder if Katherine turned Pearl. How old is Katherine?!

Comment

i could have sworn i read somewhere that anna was at least 121 years old. or maybe i heard that on the show. but i thought i heard that somewhere. maybe she was also a little older than 15, possible 18, 19, when she was turned. but i might be confused about this. not sure though. i feel that she's at least closer to 200.

the other thing i've heard is that anna was turned first, then she turned her mother, pearl. so that would mean that they've been vampires for the same length of years. but pearl is older so she's lived longer on the planet.
                Last edited by hellnback; 05-29-2010, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎