Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the bigger 'evil'... Lucifer or Zachariah??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the bigger 'evil'... Lucifer or Zachariah??

"Lucifer may be evil, but I'm petty!"

Putting the moves on the Fake!Mom in front of the boys like that?!

That's worse than uber-Creepsville.

An aside, why would Zack make her go after Dean (verbally) about her dying? If any of the boys could be blamed, it should be Sam; seeing as how he was the one that was fed the demon blood and it was above his crib that she burned to death. That was a slight head-scratcher moment for me.

Good question. I mean Lucifer is supposed to be evil incarnate, but Zach is really pushing him. It wouldn't surprise me if God, in the end, banishes Zach to Hell just like He did Lucifer.

I think maybe he had Mary go after Dean because he is more vulnerable than Sam?? I think he carries around a lot of guilt anyway and feels worthless as it is. Mentally, I think Sam is stronger. Plus, if he can make Dean feel completely worthless he might be more likely to say yes to Michael, feeling like his life has no meaning and it is the only way he can do something good.

Comment

Zach is gearing for a ticket to Hell. While most angels have been shown to be emotionless, he is clearly displaying an extremely nasty and vicious personality.

Comment

Lucifer. It's not even a question. Zachariah just seems power hungry & pissed about the respect that he lost. He doesn't even care about the master plan & is just trying to get Dean to say yes whereas Michael knows that both Dean AND Sam must say yes.

Zachariah's style does benefit the angels though since it keeps order in the ranks, though there is a crapload of disorder now. I'm not sure if it's entirely because God is away or if there is some other reason to it as well.

Comment

Lucifer is definitely more evil.

Comment

Lucifer

Comment

The only thing that seperates Lucifer from Zacharia is time, IMO. Back in the day, Lucifer was exactly like Zack. He was an extremely powerful being who thought he knew better than God. Forget his wishy washy "I loved him too much" excuse, his real sin was one of disobedience and rebellion.

Zack and the other douchy angels are doing the same thing, even if they don't blatantly switch sides like Urinal. It is my firm belief that this is all part of God's plan, and while it may seem like the Angels are running amok and God has retired, this is all part of His plan dating back to creation and He is waiting for us to save ourselves. The Angels and Demons may think that the plan is for the apocolypse to take place and one side to win, but God's plan is for the apocolypse to be averted at the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
                "Lucifer may be evil, but I'm petty!"

Putting the moves on the Fake!Mom in front of the boys like that?!

That's worse than uber-Creepsville.

An aside, why would Zack make her go after Dean (verbally) about her dying? If any of the boys could be blamed, it should be Sam; seeing as how he was the one that was fed the demon blood and it was above his crib that she burned to death. That was a slight head-scratcher moment for me.

i believe his long was Lucifer May be Strong but i'm Pity

and he also described his true form as being six wings with four faces one which is a Lion i think this confirms he's Not an Archangel but a Seraphim (The Highest order of Angels)

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎