Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "There Goes The Neighborhood?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, oh wow I completely forgot about Tyler, and he plays heavily in the first book too. Hmmm...

I was annoyed by Anna at first but I came to like her in this episode. And man her mother (Kelly Hu) is not to be messed with, she takes care of business O.o

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
      Nice episode! Really enjoyed it. Pearl is not to be messed with!! And I can't believe Jeremy asked Anna to change him. Wonder what she will say? Loved Damon and Stefan working together at the end

I also wondered how the Vamps got in?? Maybe the boarding house was around back then and they got in so they've been invited before, just 150ish years ago? Same way Pearl and Anna got into the old building with Jenna. She didn't invite them in there did she? I assumed since we saw them in there in the past they already had been invited in.

Next week look great. Love seeing Damon concerned for his brother. Can't wait! This show just gets better and better.
      that's because it's a public place rather than private property vampires don't need an invitation to enter shops and public places maybe The Boarding House doesn't count as a private Property and that's how any vampire was able to get in without an invitation

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
        Tonight’s eppy totally rocked! I loved how near the end Steffan and Damon teamed up to win that fight. And how Pearl owned Damon! But how the hell did she get into their house? I guess vampires don’t have to be invited into other vampires’ homes? Anna’s scenes with Jeremy ruled! Jeremy wants to be a vamp now. How awesome would that be, but how would Elena react? The only things that brought this episode down were the scenes with Matt and Caroline, so I gave it a 9. Solid episode! Next week’s looks even more spectacular!
        They could get into their house because in that house have to live a person, sleep and eat there! in the bording house lives only vampires, they are not alive! and they dont really eeat there!

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
          I don't know, as Undoable said I think Damon's wammy might be slowly wearing off, due to the creepy things that are happening, like all the "animal attacks". I think it's about time Jeremy connected the dots. I don't think Damon subtly turned Jeremy on, rather I think that after he seen Anna's face change, he got interested, and seeing how she was, he gathered that not all Vampires are bad.
          Well, she's bad in her own way. Maybe not so direct like her Mother. (you know the eye-thing she did to Damon. ) but she already did some "bad" things like turning the reporter into a vamp or how she kidnapped Elena or how she bit her in the cave to give her blood to her mother...hmmm... definitely not so nice...
          I hope she will not turn Jeremy into a vamp that'll give her some plus points from my site.
          So far i like Anna. She's not in the need to be rescued every time like Elena for ex...she can handle it by herself, well , she had to learn it because she lived alone since 1864...

Comment

Just watched this episode and I gotta say that Jeremy and Anna were the best part!

So, Jeremy really wants to become a vampire...! I am curious on how this storyline will evolve!

Comment

"I feel like I've been here before. That's... weird."

Pretty decent episode. Mostly good with a few not so good parts. I like the Mattoline drama but it seems kinda unnecessary. I mean their plot line has nothing to do with any of the main plot, so it kinda comes across as unnecessary filler drama. They are kinda cute together though. I'm not a big fan of the Matt's mother plot line either. Her character is kinda interesting but again, it just becomes unnecessary filler drama. Everything that happened between Anna and Pearl and the other vamps was fun to watch. Pearl seems like a tough vamp chic. I did not see the Jeremy/Anna bit at the end coming when Jeremy said he wanted her to turn him. It would be very interesting to see where this goes. Awesome fight between Stefan and Damon and the other vamps. I always love it when Stefan acts like a bada$$.

I hereby give this episode a 8 out of 10. If they had cut down on unnecessary (but cute) soap opera side plots, I would have rated it higher.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎