No announcement yet.

Kyle Hobbes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Hobbes

Is it just me or is anyone else loving Kyle Hobbes as a new addition to The Resistance?

I've been wondering if his name, Kyle, is a little nod to the series from '84-85 in honor of Kyle Bates played by Jeff Yagher?

I love that Kyle Hobbes is a guy who is familiar with uprisings and even though he's sort of a "devil" now (as Erica calls him), I'd like to think when Anna said "Deliver a villain and a hero emerges", she was talkin about Kyle starting off as a somewhat villainous character who becomes a very heroic part of The Resistance.

And, man is he a great-looking guy with a really nice accent

I thought it was funny how quick he changed his mind about helping after Ryans little....demonstration

Comment

Ha! Yes, Ryan was VERY convincing

Comment

I absolutely love the addition of Hobbes! And, though I'm liking Erica/Jack, I also really like the interaction between Hobbes and Erica. I feel like he'll be a great, snarky character that will provide some comic relief, and humble the fifth column a little.

Comment

Yeah, like this character a lot. He may be a terrorist, but at least he's not blowin up people anymore. And he has knowledge of fighting underground wars and stuff.

Erica and Ryan are prettymuch on the same level. Jack is pretty hesitant and moral, but Hobbs is a quick thinker, and a jerk. He balances out our heroes very well.

Comment

Plus Hobbs' character is a former SAS operative so you know he's a complete bad ass.

Comment

He does make a great addition.
              He’s funny, very active, has connections and military training, thinks positive in dark moments and he does what needs to be done when everyone else’s moral values won’t let them do it.
              I love his interactions with Erica (flirting and showing off) and Ryan

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
              And, man is he a great-looking guy with a really nice accent

Absolutely, but I liked him a lot better without the beard.

Comment

Glad to see him finally showing some skin. He's got a great body.

Comment

Except of kryptonsite who already met Charles Mesure, who else here met him ? I really would like to meet him in a convention.

Comment

He is one good looking man, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎