No announcement yet.

Looks like Heroes is Toast

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Heroes is Toast

No word from NBC. It's almost April. No hint of being in the fall line up. It seems that the party is over. Maybe kring can move the show to USA or Fox?

Yea that would be preferred. A graphic novel or a comic book would be a nice closer also.

Comment

I just watched season 1 on Netflix, can't see it being canceled unless the next 3 seasons go WAY down hill!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
        I just watched season 1 on Netflix, can't see it being canceled unless the next 3 seasons go WAY down hill!!!
        Season 1 was awesome! It slowly went downhill from there there And they were never able to pull it back. Too bad, It had such promise!

Comment

Season 1 was awesome! It slowly went downhill from there there And they were never able to pull it back. Too bad, It had such promise!

I don't think the series went downhill. I think that the same story kept going on for the longest time with no forseeable conclusion. It probably would have been better for the production and writing team to set a timeline for the series to conclude at the end of 4 or 5 seasons. That way, they could have devoted the entire final season to wrapping up all the many loose ends. I am still angry over the sudden stopping of the series, with no wrap-up---only more questions for us as viewers. This makes me leery of getting involved in other series on NBC, such as The Event. I watched a few early episodes after seeing Blair Brown talk about it on TV. But I've stopped watching it, as it already seems to be headed in the direction of Heroes. The story line is slow and the premise is rather silly. And of course, there are many questions by the viewers. I don't see this series hanging around long.

A good lesson in wrap-ups is CW's Smallville, an amazing series that has been popular for many years. It's now in its final season, and show by show, characters and story lines are closing loose ends and moving closer to conclusions.

One last thought: I've read many posts from fans hoping for a Heroes movie to conclude the series. I, too, would like to see a well written movie with the same actors and characters that we saw last bring the entire story to a logical conclusion. However, at this late date, I highly doubt that such a thing will happen.
          Last edited by Kenasam; 11-28-2010, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎