No announcement yet.

What did you predict for the end?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you predict for the end?

All I was spoiled to about this episode was that the ending would be shocking; but no details on it.

I admit when Anna was picking a "soldier," the ending I expected was that there would be all of these soldiers cloned from Anna's "perfect specimen" - and they'd all be wearing the red shocktrooper uniforms and black helmets seen in the original series.

Might've looked cheesy but I'd have screamed (happily) and jumped out of my seat.

I also thought Val was totally going to eat the rat.... lol

What did everyone else think?

From the second Jack got that R6 shot I was thinking the epi would end with him doing something freaky or something weird happening to him but i guess they cant write off one of the main protagonists this early in the show.

I also gotta confess i cringed a bit when it seemed like Ryan's fiancee was gonna eat that rat that would have been pretty gruesome

not to mention the bad memories that came rushing back of Diana om nom noming that poor little hamster

I still liked this ending though, it was about time we got to see the real face of the oh so perfect Anna.

Comment

From the talk of it being some big ending, I thought it was going to be vermin-eating as well

Comment

I thought Val would pop the lizard baby out and that Anna would have some steamy sex with her mate. What I did not see coming was her eating the mate Praying Mantis style.

This leads me to believe that the V's just like the original series feast on humans all the times. Also what I don;t understand is that, the V's must be physically stronger than a human so any normal human would technically not be able to fight them hand to hand combat style.

Comment

I really did think she would eat that mouse
          At least we now know that her baby IS a hybrid and not the result of cheating.

Well, it was about breeding, not lust
          Maybe that is why it was done in the blisschamber and not the bed.

According to the manual the Visitors are supposed to be stronger than humans due to them being predatory.
          It's also said that the males are taller amd more muscular build than a human male which gives them the inhuman strength as well.
          Perhaps in this case it's more the military.
          Perhaps a different breed of reptilian?
          Like we have different races, they may have them as well
          Last edited by Lizard Lover; 04-01-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

All I can say is...I wasn't expecting that (what we actually got)at all.

My jaw was all over the floor. LOL

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎