No announcement yet.

What did the blur tell Lois

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did the blur tell Lois

In eepy 1 in season nine - the blur tells Lois something and starts out by saying "Can I tell you something and keep it between the two of us?"

Was that ever brought out - I don't remember it being brought out and I've watched the season multiple times - geez - maybe I should get a life

Anyway - can anyone tell me what was left out -

Cage

That is what I would like to know. I think the writers will never explain that. They really like loose ends .

Comment

It's just something between them

Comment

Maybe it went like this:
        The Blur: Can I tell you something?
        Lois: What?
        The Blur: I like you

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
          Maybe it went like this:
          The Blur: Can I tell you something?
          Lois: What?
          The Blur: I like you

I was thinking more like phone sex...but, my mind is always in the gutter

Comment

Hmm I wanna know now.
            I know they talked like friends on the phone (In Metallo Chloe asks what the Blur talks to Lois about and she replies sometimes work, sometimes to see how I am etc), so who knows

Comment

^Lois did say he just wanted to talk in Metallo **Heart Melts**

Comment

Originally posted by Cage
                In eepy 1 in season nine - the blur tells Lois something and starts out by saying "Can I tell you something and keep it between the two of us?"

Was that ever brought out - I don't remember it being brought out and I've watched the season multiple times - geez - maybe I should get a life

Anyway - can anyone tell me what was left out -

Cage

At the end of savior the blur calls her and this is how the dialogue goes

Lois: hello?
                Blur: Lois
                Lois: thank you for saving me out there, I was afraid you dissapeared for good
                Blur;: I should have, I'm supposed to, but I cant.
                Lois smiles because she thinks it's because of her.
                Blur: Promise me this is just between us?
                Lois: I promise.

So basically Clark asked her to keep their calls between them as he doesn't want anyone else to know that he's talking to Lois as the blur.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover

So basically Clark asked her to keep their calls between them as he doesn't want anyone else to know that he's talking to Lois as the blur.
                  Ah yeah that could be it. Thanks for the clarification. From the tone of his voice, I was under the impression he was about to say something else, and it seems other people thought so too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                    Ah yeah that could be it. Thanks for the clarification. From the tone of his voice, I was under the impression he was about to say something else, and it seems other people thought so too.
                    To me, the meaning of that line is clear. He stayed because of Lois and Lois thinks it's for that same reason, so it's pretty sweet.

Comment

In the very next eppy Lois tells Chloe - not very trust worthy then - guess Chloe was right in "persuasion"

Thanx for the input and clarification

Comment

Yeah, that's how I read it.

Comment

We just need more of this. Blur and Lois. Because it's like Superman and Lois.

Comment

Originally posted by kristintaps
                            Yeah, that's how I read it.

i didnt . it sounded like there was more to the conversation especially as lois told lois that he rings just to talk. It was implying there was more

Comment

Whatever it was seemed to put her mind at ease because she'd been rather frantic with worry before that. She'd also clearly been missing Clark as was shown by her thinking the squeaky chair was again Clark trying to annoy her as he had back in Odyssey, plus taking his name plate out of the bin. When she was going to bed at the apartment, she presented a very contented and relieved demeanour. And then her good night's sleep got broken up by the future flashbacks again.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎