X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.13 Chuck Vs. the Other Guy Promo

3.13 Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OziV7GhExzA

Lots of little clips.

- Chuck going in with SWAT, looks like he'll have a showdown with Shaw.
    - Chuck and Sarah kissing, looks like this happens after the "Do you love me?" question is asked (from the 3.08-3.14 preview)
    - Looks like Chuck is flashing on Shaw while in an airplane, have no idea why he'd be flashing on him now, but we'll see. Maybe it's just the trailer playing tricks
    - Don't know what Casey's up to, but I'm sure I'll like it
    - Shots fired and Sarah crying. I'm thinking Chuck shoots Shaw to save Sarah, but could be anything

This was going to be the S3 finale, so I can't wait to see what's in store

Originally posted by smeyer44

- Chuck and Sarah kissing, looks like this happens after the "Do you love me?" question is asked (from the 3.08-3.14 preview)
    I'm not sure. Because the "do you love me?" scene from the promo happens in Chuck's appartment and he looks like he's either wearing some kind of sling or was recently playing guitar hero or something. But in the new promo, the kiss looks like it happens in some bedroom that I don't recognize...maybe a hotel. Plus they're wearing different outfits.
    But who knows...it could go "do you love me?" -"Yes" "Okay lets run away together" *exit to hotel in promo*

- Shots fired and Sarah crying. I'm thinking Chuck shoots Shaw to save Sarah, but could be anything
    I think this is what they want you to think will happen. But that would defeat the purpose of the whole "Chuck's not a killer' thing they've got going now. I think Sarah will most likely be the one who has to pull the trigger...which is why she's so upset...she had to kill her boyfriend. But I think if Chuck were to kill anyone (other than by doing "the Morgan") it would be to save Sarah's life

Comment

Originally posted by acmur21
      I'm not sure. Because the "do you love me?" scene from the promo happens in Chuck's appartment and he looks like he's either wearing some kind of sling or was recently playing guitar hero or something. But in the new promo, the kiss looks like it happens in some bedroom that I don't recognize...maybe a hotel. Plus they're wearing different outfits.
      But who knows...it could go "do you love me?" -"Yes" "Okay lets run away together" *exit to hotel in promo*
      I thought that Sarah had the same outfit on, but now that I look at it again you're probably right. I like the scenario you came up with though

I think this is what they want you to think will happen. But that would defeat the purpose of the whole "Chuck's not a killer' thing they've got going now. I think Sarah will most likely be the one who has to pull the trigger...which is why she's so upset...she had to kill her boyfriend. But I think if Chuck were to kill anyone (other than by doing "the Morgan") it would be to save Sarah's life
      I think it would put more emphasis on the "Chuck's not a killer" thing, because he'd take it so hard. Then, she would be crying because of what Chuck had to do. Kind of like when Dean cried when Sam had to execute someone for the first time in Supernatural. More of a saddening because of the loss of innocence.

If Chuck does kill someone, I hope Sarah realizes that he's still Chuck, and that she'll help him through it. Basically the opposite of her reaction to the red test, seeing that Chuck's saving a life and not shooting someone down in cold blood (which is what she thought happened).

Comment

I thought that Sarah had the same outfit on, but now that I look at it again you're probably right. I like the scenario you came up with though
        Okay in NBC's promo, the kiss was definitely a different outfit in a different room. But I just watched the Canadian promo and it looks like there's another kiss which will follow the "do you love me?"...so yay!

Comment

Originally posted by acmur21
          Okay in NBC's promo, the kiss was definitely a different outfit in a different room. But I just watched the Canadian promo and it looks like there's another kiss which will follow the "do you love me?"...so yay!
          Sure does. Nice!

Comment

I think it would put more emphasis on the "Chuck's not a killer" thing, because he'd take it so hard. Then, she would be crying because of what Chuck had to do. Kind of like when Dean cried when Sam had to execute someone for the first time in Supernatural. More of a saddening because of the loss of innocence.

If Chuck does kill someone, I hope Sarah realizes that he's still Chuck, and that she'll help him through it. Basically the opposite of her reaction to the red test, seeing that Chuck's saving a life and not shooting someone down in cold blood (which is what she thought happened).
            Ofc she does. I think they are mirroring what Sarah did for Chuck in Colonel and in Prague. He will do anything for her. After her speech with Casey in the hotel room she realize that Chuck will not go down the “cold-spy-road”. Ellie said “You didn’t go far enough. You are a Bartowski. Start acting like one”. So he will kill for her and for her only. Not even to protect him self. She will not just realize the cost of his action but also that HE did IT for HER. No one have ever done these kinds of sacrifice for her ever in her life. That will make her feel special. needed and wanted far more than she ever been in the past. Sarah/Sam finally feels that she has a very high value. It started with Chuck sacrificing himself for her happiness and not some vendetta like Shaw did and ends with this. What more can she ask for? So the tears at the end of the promo is more of her realizing how much she means to Chuck. At least this is how I hope it will be.

In other words I think Chuck will pull the trigger because that will generate so much more than if Sarah did it.
            Last edited by PNy; 04-04-2010, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎