No announcement yet.

Welcome to the War Review

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the War Review

I pretty much loved this episode and thought it was the strongest V yet. there is a strong theme of motherhood getting started with this latest show. Anna vs ERica, the lizard baby's conception in the human host and Lisa who is trying to become a mother, obviously, with Tyler.
    I would guess that Lisa's destiny as Anna puts it is laying her own eggs. But I have a feeling there is going to be a twist with Lisa giving birth. I have a feeling that there has never before been a lizard human conception where the female reptile has given birth to a human/lizard baby.
    I have a feeling that Ryan's finance will miscarry and might even die where Lisa will give birth to a powerful 1/2 human lizard star baby.
    The character of Hobbs most resembles Ham Tyler of the first show back in the 80s.
    Anna seems very worried about Hobbs being part of the resistance. I guess laying an army of eggs is quicker and easier than waiting for an armada from the home planet.
    Morena's performance was really believable as animalistic and cold reptillian female going through the mating ritual.

Overall good episode.

I agree that this episode was really good. My only complaint is that for the first time, the cgi backgrounds looked fake to me. Does anyone think that maybe the budget for the last eight episodes is slightly reduced from the first four??? Maybe its just in my head. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Meteror Freak
      I agree that this episode was really good. My only complaint is that for the first time, the cgi backgrounds looked fake to me. Does anyone think that maybe the budget for the last eight episodes is slightly reduced from the first four??? Maybe its just in my head. lol
      I noticed that they displayed some stock footage. When they showed the Mothership
      over the Visitor Center it looked like an old Matte Painting. The only shot that looked
      decent was the sunset shot. I did like the scene when Anna and her number two
      were having a discussion and the camera zoomed around them displaying out the
      windows at the city below. Probably the coolest camera work I've seen in this
      season yet. I did notice something else about Anna's number two guy. At the
      beginning of the show on the Mothership, he was holding his hands together in
      the shape of a "V", but when displaying the bombing footage to the FBI, he held
      his hands together, but forgot to make it in the shape of a "V". I guess he forgot
      to train his mind to do it naturally. This is from watching it three times already.
      The more I watch it, the more I begin to like it, and some of these future episodes
      will have to grow on me.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎