Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

It was actually a good follow up to "Ab Aeterno"
    10 - The package delivered!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - It got lost in the mail...
    0%

I loved the episode, though Iīm not sure I like Sunīs losing of ability to speak english. Really hope that has something to do with ALT.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
      I loved the episode, though Iīm not sure I like Sunīs losing of ability to speak english. Really hope that has something to do with ALT.
      im thinking it may be a sideways thing

Comment

I'm giving it a 7. I wasn't too thrilled with this episode that felt like, for the most part, was just a set up episode.

Comment

Eh... I gave it a 4. I may have been a LITTLE too tough on it, but I didn't feel like I learned anything new. I'd already figured that there was a high probability that Desmond was who was on the sub, so that didn't surprise me all that much. I'd read the spoiler that Sun and Jin weren't married in the flash-sideways, so again, not a shock, and it probably wouldn't have been TOO shocking to me anyway. Their storyline in that world wasn't all that compelling for me, either. I care about the Sun and Jin who are ON the Island, but I didn't get to see either of the two things I wanted -- a revelation of WHICH Kwon was actually chosen, AND for Sun and Jin to get a reunion, even if it was a brief one. I'm still perturbed with the stupid aphasia storyline for Sun. Seriously... the girl hits her head on a tree and loses her ability to speak English? Contrived, much?! On a positive note, all the main characters made an appearance, so that's cool. Next episode focuses on one of my fave characters whose episodes are generally always awesome, though, so things should be looking up.

Comment

I gave it a 9...though i'd say it's about a 9.5. It was a great character piece for Sun and Jin who I've always loved. We did find some things out about Smokey.

Comment

One of the weakest eps of the season, in the weakest season of the series. This has been a really disappointing final season. And the episode name -- "The Package", really? How riveting. The V episode that aired right after this seemed especially fun and exciting after sitting through this mediocre episode of Lost. I gave it a 5.

Comment

I gave it a 10. I Loved this episode! I thought it was shocking that Desmond was the one on the sub. I can't wait for next weeks episode!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎