Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave it a 9 only because the dialogue in some places was a little to much 70's scifi

Anna: He can have only one family... us
    Lisa: Yes, mother.

The only thing missing was the both of them wringing their hands and laughing in unison: "Muhahahahaha"
    I just hope that doesn't happen a lot.

Otherwise, story moving along just fine. Ready for them to do some character-centric episodes very soon.

Comment

Excellent episode, IMO. I'm really liking Hobbes! And I wonder what's going to happen with Valerie's pregnancy. It was way freaky that she almost ate a mouse!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
      And big surprise, I still hate Tyler, lol I must be immune to all efforts to make viewers sympathize with him
      I know what you mean. He's very annoying.
      Last edited by HeartChakraBabe; 04-01-2010, 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Just fantastic, i'm very excited for next week!

Comment

Fun episode. Even though the series is filled to the brim with cliches and happenings we've seen many times before on similar sci-fi (like Earth Final Conflict for one) it's still fun. Mindless popcorn sci-fi without any real depth that any idiot can enjoy. Nice change from the seriousness/complexity of Lost before it.

One piece of writing really bugged me though. It was when Erica said basically the exact same thing twice to get the new recruit to join (with it somehow magically working the second time). About him having to be curious as to who framed him and why. This didn't really make a dent on him the first time she said it, and then she uses the exact same words again later? The guy already made it clear all he cared about was money, so why the hell isn't she talking his language? lol SHUT UP ALREADY about the "curiosity" he must be feeling Erica. The only thing he's curious about is when he's getting his damned pay day woman. ha But seriously, the writers having her say the same thing twice reeked of bad writing. On top of this, Erica being as confident as she was that she clearly must have swayed him after this last little speech of hers, being so bold as to add "welcome to the war" FROM BEHIND HIS BACK, didn't really add up at all.

Another bit of a plothole is Chad not ever seeming to consider the possibility that he may not actually have any illness at all (early stages or otherwise) and that the V's are just making it up to win him over/get him in their debt, get him to publicly endorse the healing centers, etc. He never once considered this and just took it at face value. But huh? He saw firsthand how deceptive/manipulative Anna could be. Just bad writing.
          Last edited by Xanderman; 04-04-2010, 01:03 AM.

Comment

I gave it an 8. I'd agree with everything the top poster says.

Also the whole "alien baby" thing makes me feel un-easy!

Zod

Comment

good

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍