No announcement yet.

Shaw's Revenge

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaw's Revenge

Thus far, Shaw has seemed like a pretty reasonable guy, but is the truth about his wife's death enough to push him over the edge?

looks like it, he was contracted for 8 eps. next week is the season finale before the mini 5 series, so I expect big things

Comment

He’s a psychopath for sure but I am not sure he takes it out on Sarah though. I instead think fight Chuck for her by any means necessary and The Ring is now an obsession for him.

Comment

He might try and do to Sarah what she did to him (albeit unknowingly), and kill the person she loves.

Comment

I think he'll take out on Sarah he seems like a gentlemen so I doubt he will do any thing to Sarah ? I think Chuck will fight him and get shot then Sarah will shot Shaw that's my theory so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-el 26
            I think he'll take out on Sarah he seems like a gentlemen so I doubt he will do any thing to Sarah ? I think Chuck will fight him and get shot then Sarah will shot Shaw that's my theory so far.
            Or stab him because Shaw had a knife in the promo and then Sarah shot Shaw. Some thinks Chuck having his first kill on Shaw saving Sarah's life. That could be odd though since Sarah clearly cares about the wooden boy.

Comment

I would think that Chuck will kill Shaw to defend Sarah.

Comment

Next week's episode according to imdb states [SPOILER]
                Morgan considers quitting the Buy More. Chuck, Sarah, and Shaw go after the Ring operative who killed Shaw's wife.
                [/SPOILER]

So I would pretty much rule all of the above out.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAISKI
                  I would think that Chuck will kill Shaw to defend Sarah.
                  That would be interesting. I'm betting the first time Chuck does kill, it will be fore Sarah.

Comment

Am I the only one thinking shaw may shoot himself without harming sarah after realizing she was just following her orders and that it was someone else who was to blame for eve's death

Comment

So do you think Shaw will start working for the Ring! Maybe that is why they kept him alive.

Comment

I just don't see Shaw going to work for the ring. I don't see him going after Sarah either - but we know from the preview that he does attack Chuck with a knife. So either he thinks Sarah is working for the ring, and that is why she killed his wife. Or he just goes nuts.

Comment

I do not believe for a moment that Shaw will kill Sarah. If he was going to do that he would have done so already. What people seem to be forgetting is that Sarah was ORDERED to kill that woman. So Shaw is going to try and find the person who gave that order. Shaw's last few lines of the episode were to manufacture a cliff hanger, where Sarah is in no more danger than she usually is.

And by that I mean that while on this little field trip, Sarah will find herself in peril from someone else.

Comment

^I really hope you're right, because if they turn Shaw into a one-dimensional and irracional nutso that does not understand that it was just her Red Test (and he already knows how she feels about it), well, the ep WILL TOTALLY SUCK for me. And it will also ruin the whole season, and I've really enjoyed it.

I just expect better from this show and the character. I just never saw him as the 'evil' type. So we'll see, but I'm honestly worried.

Comment

I don't think they'll make him one-dimensional and irrational, but I think it's pretty much a given that he'll be a bad guy (or at least a threat to our two main characters). I think he'll try and use Sarah, and therefore Chuck, to go after whoever gave the order to kill Eve. Once that person has been either discovered and/or taken down, he'll then turn his attention to taking out Sarah.

Whether she's at fault or not, Shaw literally just saw Sarah kill his wife, in cold blood. I'd bet the majority of people wouldn't let that slide, regardless of context.

Blueyes, I hope you're not making or breaking this episode on whether or not Shaw turns out to be a bad guy, b/c it seems to be pointing that way. But, I've been wrong before. frequently

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎