Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? (Some other question I forgot pertaining to ep quality)?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smeyer44
    ^ Yeah, not so good. Better, but still not good. Seems like most ppl liked this episode, and I've always thought an episodes quality is reflected in next week's ratings, so hopefully they can push it up to the 2.3-2.5 level, which would give it a fighting chance at renewal
    Yeah, and maybe the people who stopped watching because they were mad about Sarah being with Shaw will watch next week. There was even a flash of Chuck/Sarahness in the promo to draw them in!

Comment

The "the red test" thread got it right it was Shaw's wife who Sarah killed .

Comment

Originally posted by jsith99
        For those wanting to know Chuck got a 2.1 in ratings up a bit from the last two weeks but still in renewal danger
        If it was any other network it would be in renewal danger but worst case scenerio I see is they bring the show back for 13 episodes next season. They might try moving Chuck to Wednesday nights(i figure it will have less competition there).

As for this episode it definantly is one of the better episodes all season. I generally hate relationship angst on a show but this episode at least seemed to move the relationship forward and the angst fit the storyline. If there is a S4 they definantly need to have Chuck and Sarah as a couple, else they will just continue to drag the annoying drama on and on

My only (very) minor issue with the episode is I wish they would tell us why Sarah killed Eve. You think Shaw himself would question that(I am guessing Eve was a traitor in order to be shot). Also if Sarah was ordered to kill Eve, if I was Shaw I would be more mad at the CIA(the people who ordered it) then Sarah(the Person who was just following orders). It also wouldn't make any logical sense for the CIA to pair those 2 up given the circumstances.
        Last edited by Supsfan; 03-30-2010, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsith99
          For those wanting to know Chuck got a 2.1 in ratings up a bit from the last two weeks but still in renewal danger
          Originally posted by smeyer44
          ^ Yeah, not so good. Better, but still not good. Seems like most ppl liked this episode, and I've always thought an episodes quality is reflected in next week's ratings, so hopefully they can push it up to the 2.3-2.5 level, which would give it a fighting chance at renewal
          Agreed. Hopefully the ratings continue the upward trend it displayed this week. The Live +7 numbers show people are still watching Chuck, they're just not watching it live. With such a great episode like last night, hopefully viewers will want to know what happens next and not DVR the episode.

On a side note, We♥Chuck trended on twitter yesterday.

Comment

Does any one know how many ratings this episode got or when the season finale will be?

Comment

^ 2.1 in the demo

After next week, they take the next two Mondays off. Then, we'll get 6 more episodes, with the last two airing the same night, which would be May 24th

Comment

Please everyone go and vote to help save Chuck on E TV web site on "Watch with Kristein" Please.
                Last edited by Kal-el 26; 03-31-2010, 01:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Awesome episode!!!

Comment

Very exciting ep. Brandon did a great job. Loved his goodbye kiss to Sarah, it was.. hot.

Comment

10/10, this show never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

I gave this episode an 8.

I watched it last week before my offline time (don't ask, long story) and had a bit of trouble remembering it but luckily, the memories are kicking in.

Loved Chuck getting lost in HQ and then all the agents looking alike. How much do I also love every time we see Beckman in person and how SMALL she is compared to Chuck?!

The man convention at Chuck's and the decision to help Chuck win Sarah back.

Chuck quitting...?!

"Love...love is a battlefield." Ha, Morgan!

"Fo yo ho?" Ah Jeff (I think it was Jeff who said that!).

Kidnapping Chuck and the guys helping.
                        "Just worry about the girl. I'll take care of the stallion." And is it me or does Morgan seem to have a bit of a man crush on Shaw?

Poor Morgan getting tazed, Awesome to the rescue, Chuck going after Shaw, and Jeffster stalking Shaw was all good.

Sarah using Morse to contact Casey (and since when does Casey still have access to Castle?), the confirmation that Sam did kill Eve as her red test, and the scenes at the warehouse.

And then Chuck admitting he doesn't want to be a spy anymore? (WTF, Josh and Chris?! Make up your minds. After his statements in previous eps and even in this ep, he suddenly doesn't want it?!).

And then Casey admitting the truth to Sarah and Shaw 'kidnapping' her. Great cliffhanger.

SO yeah, a good episode.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎