No announcement yet.

"Welcome to the War" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STFanatic
    In the very last shot of the episode, Anna shows her true face and it has BIG teeth.
    Oh wow ...

Comment

So how fast can Anna produce her army? Will it be within the same time frame as Valerie's hybrid bundle(s) of joy?

Comment

The last scene nearly made me shat my pants. It kinda reminded me of Jennifers Body when Megan Fox went all scary teeth face before she was about to eat the boy in the woods haha.

Good episode though I wish it could be shown with limited commercials it felt like there was a million of them.

Comment

I just reviewed the scene on my DVR, it wasn't too bad, other than it didn't look natural.
          The teeth would not match when the jaw was shut, so it is not logical to have teeth such as that on any creature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
            I think it would have been better to wait it out than throw a poorly done graphic at us. At least it looked cheesy to me. And I'm a fan of the original show so I know cheesy effects.
            I have to agree: The SFX on that last frame were not the best. But...it worked. I mean, we certainly got the point. Anna is a monster under that human clone skin.

I LOVED how she was "sniffing" the male specimens. Morena's acting was so awesome there...how she kept arching her neck like a real creature of nature.

So wait...does this mean now that Anna is pregnant? She said she has...eggs that need nourishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Strykez!
              I LOVED how she was "sniffing" the male specimens. Morena's acting was so awesome there...how she kept arching her neck like a real creature of nature.
              I liked that scene too. She's such a great actress.

Anna creeped me out though. I kind of saw her differently towards the end.
              Last edited by Super_Kara_2007; 03-31-2010, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Strykez!
                does this mean now that Anna is pregnant? She said she has...eggs that need nourishment.
                Maybe she will lay her eggs yet

Comment

I just watched the episode. It looks to me that Anna had sex with that buff human male, and then like a black widow, is going to kill him. So she eats him and lays her eggs. That explains the whole sexual position she was with him, the nudity, etc.

The teeth was sorta cheesey but then the whole show is cheesey. This isn't an Academy Award Winning movie. It's sci-fi TV on a budget.

Comment

He wasn't human, the men were selected as 'the best' from the rest of the ships.

meaning the lizard warriors.

Comment

Best episode of V yet. I was kinda crossing this show off, but stayed to watch after Lost. Changing show runners made a huge, huge difference. The pacing was great, the actors brought life to the characters, the script was pretty amazing. Elizabeth Mitchell was brilliant as always saying one thing and something completely different with her eyes. I think the entire cast is pretty great. Depending on ratings, and of course the remaining 6 epsiodes this show could have a great shot at getting picked up next year. This was a totally different show then the mini arc. LOVED IT!!! Ana scared me to death at the end, and I don't scare easily.

Comment

Just weird she would kill one of the best warriors when every soldier is needed
                        I guess it's lucky she needed only one

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎