Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Escape" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.9 Million is all it got, and honestly all it deserved. Shocking episode, and even using a comic book character such as silver banshee (who wasn't even silver) didn't save the episode this week. The best bits were the side orders of Zod. Also look maybe its coz im a guy....BUT TO MUCH CLOIS, a couple of love scenes are fine but they are truly going over board with it now. Think about it how often did Clark actually use his powers in this episode? The first scene we heard him running but never actually saw him do anything, he used his laser eyes twice and one of them was to fix a stupid water leaking pipe. *Yeah really amazing* This episode was a disappointment is it to much to ask for a fight scene between Zod and Clark? Really?

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by The Caped Crusader
    Zod a better Blur then Clark.
    Agreed haha one other thing, Chloe questioned Clark about having sex and how his powers could....be factored into it. Clark said that he learnt how to control himself in the fortress when training with Jor-El. Ok fair enough. Also Clark still can't fly, meh ok i can accept it. YET ZOD GETS HIS POWERS FROM CLARKS BLOOD AND CAN ALREADY FLY AND HAD SEX WITH TESS....I MEAN CMON EVERYTHING THAT CLARK HAS TO EARN AND WORK TOWARDS ZOD JUST GETS IT AT ONCE, AND IM NOT PISSED ABOUT ZOD GETTING EM I THINK ITS COOL THAT HE CAN FLY AND HAVE SEX BUT CLARK STILL NOT HAVING THEM....CMON THERES ONLY SO MUCH A FAN CAN TAKE!!
    Last edited by Red Kal-El Biatch; 04-03-2010, 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by smorris040
      the lois and clark scenes did not feel right. I get a sense that he does not trust her.

Huh this has me confused?

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎