Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5.22 Swan Song (Season Finale)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would make sense though. Considering how Adam was left in "Point of No Return". I'm fine with Adam coming back as Michael's temporary vessel, just like Lucifer has Nick. As long as Sam and Dean are the ones that stop the apocalypse (which Im sure they will) I say why not have Adam back one more time. I'd love it even more it neither Sam or Dean say yes. It would make what Dean said in "The End" about him and Sam "keeping eachother human" and in "Point of No Return" when he said "Screw Destiny. Right in the face." and in "Dark Side of the Moon" when Sam was trying to convince Dean at the end that they'd find another way, all that much better. It would show that they were right and that even though Lucifer and Michael and the angels were on their asses trying to get them to say yes, they still manage to "Give 'em the bird" so to speak and stop the apocalypse without giving in.

Comment

God better make an appearance, or I will be FURIOUS.

Comment

I'm still saying someone will say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
          Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
            I think so to.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
              God better make an appearance, or I will be FURIOUS.
              i'm thinking he will at the end of the finale Kripke said he won't appear till the finale or slightly before and if he doesn't show Castiel's storyline this season would be kinda pointless and i will be Furious t00

Comment

I rewatched Sympathy for the Devil, and if you look at the camera while Cass is explaining how he wants to find God, Bobby's face fills have the screen. This is right before Bobby denies having any God-finding amulet, even though we know he gave it to Sam and told him that it was 'real special,' and even though Kripke himself said that the amulet would be special from the get-go.

BOBBY MUST BE GOD.

Comment

i have a feeling that bobby will end up being god's vessel at the end. we won't see what god really looks like, but he'll show up in bobby's body. but what about that whole thing with crowley borrowing his soul? i think sam will allow lucifer to possess him but he'll be able to control him somehow.

i think bobby will also get the use of his legs back thanks to god.

Comment

I think God will show up, I still hope JDM somehow snuck up to secretly film those parts. It would fit all the storylines and be better symbolically than Bobby, but he works as well. Also the big death, I think it'll be Castiel. Last epsiode in this chapter of the story, only fitting he dies battling Michael or Lucifer. Maybe fighting Michael and Sam/Lucifer sees it and it helps him take control of his body again. We'll all find out on May 13th.

Comment

I’ve this crazy theory that I got from the Footprints in the Sand poem. (Sorry if someone has already mentioned this.)

“The LORD replied, my precious, precious child, I Love you and I would never leave you! During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.”

Even though Gods belief is that it isn’t his problem, I don’t think he would just leave Dean/Sam alone like that. I think he’s always been with them since the beginning. What’s Dean’s favorite thing in the world and what has carried him everywhere?

His car. I think God is Dean’s car. I’m sure God will eventually take a human vessel when he wants to speak with Dean but I think that he became a car to stay close to Dean and his family without interfering.

I know crazy.

Comment

^^Haha! So God is, in essence, a transformer?? I'd love to see the KITT graphics from Chaning Channels come back, only this time its God...could you imagine. "Dean, this is God...we really need to talk about some of the things you've done in here over the years" On a more serious note, while I doubt the Impala is God, I do agree with your thinking that God has always been there. When he shows up, I hope he says at much and lets the boys know they've never truly been alone in the fight against evil.

I agree with those who think someone will say yes...I feel that way too. This whole season, and arguably the entire series, had led to this moment. To have it pass without one of them saying yes just...it would seem to make a lot of things that have happened pointless. I think it will be Sam, not because he's evil, but because he believes he can wrest control back from Satan and trap him (what he talked to Bobby about) or because he is simply willing to sacrifice himself to ensure they are victorious. Who knows though...

I also agree that God needs to make an appearance. In Bobby's body would be nice and fitting I think. Plus it would be a great way to heal Bobby. In a perfect world, JDM as God would be ideal!! But, he has been so busy with movies and such, I just don't think he's had the time...one can hope though!

The death...it's got to be either Cas or Bobby...given the storyline ending I'm going with Cas. I think his death will be the ultimate sacrifice...enabling the boys to beat Lucifer.

I can't believe we are almost to the finale This season flew by! I am excited for the ending of this chapter and really curious about where things will go next season.
                        Last edited by chole_fan; 05-02-2010, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
                          BOBBY MUST BE GOD.
                          That's the only way I'll be satisfied with Bobby walking again.

Please let it be Kripke!!!! Lol.

That would be just awesome, imo. Bobby getting up from his wheelchair and then helping Sam, Dean and Castiel send Lucifer back into Hell.

I also don't want Castiel to die. Crowley would make the most sense right now.

Comment

I am not sure how much sense Crowley makes as the death cause I thought it was a beloved character and to me that doesn't fit Crowley.
                            Dean, Sam, Bobby, or Castiel are the only ones who fit the beloved criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                              That's the only way I'll be satisfied with Bobby walking again.

Please let it be Kripke!!!! Lol.

That would be just awesome, imo. Bobby getting up from his wheelchair and then helping Sam, Dean and Castiel send Lucifer back into Hell.

I also don't want Castiel to die. Crowley would make the most sense right now.
                              Kripke as God, that would be so awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by luciferhasrisen
                                I am not sure how much sense Crowley makes as the death cause I thought it was a beloved character and to me that doesn't fit Crowley.
                                Dean, Sam, Bobby, or Castiel are the only ones who fit the beloved criteria.
                                After "The Devil You Know", I could see Crowley as a beloved character for sure.

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                                Kripke as God, that would be so awesome!
                                Oh, no, I meant I hope Kripke makes Bobby turn out to be God, lol. If Kripke were to play God, it might be pretty cool, but some may view it as M. Night Shyamalan douchebaggery.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎