No announcement yet.

#5.22 Swan Song (Season Finale)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
    Didn't Joshua tell the boys that the amulet wouldn't work anyways though?

Bobby being the one who gave Sam the necklace in the first place...and what Joshua told them might be an act of faith...if Bobby is actually God...maybe it's all a plan to test how strong free will is and how strong the brotherhood between the two can be?
    If the amulet doesn't work, what the hell was the point of it in the first place?
    Bobby being God is just too far-fetched. Sorry, but to me "Bobby=God" makes as much sense as "Chloe=Lois". It would be a huge ret-con, and it would make Bobby's character meaningless. Why can't Bobby just be Bobby?

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
      If the amulet doesn't work, what the hell was the point of it in the first place?
      Bobby being God is just too far-fetched. Sorry, but to me "Bobby=God" makes as much sense as "Chloe=Lois". It would be a huge ret-con, and it would make Bobby's character meaningless. Why can't Bobby just be Bobby?
      agreed.

the only way I could of seen Bobby being God was killed last episode. My theory on it was that he was like Anna...in human form without his "grace" or powers or whatever and he didn't know what he was (or maybe he had them but did not know how to use them). However, the fact that Joshua said he gets messages from God through that out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
        Sorry, but "Bobby is God" makes no sense to me. If he was God, Dean's amulet would've burned or whatever whenever he was around him.
        If he's God, then he can do ANYTHING. Therefore, he can 'turn off' the amulet's power. The main reason behind my theory, is that he first gave Sam the amulet, and said 'it's something special.' Then, when Cas asked for an amulet that could help him find God, Bobby said "I don't have anything like that," obviously pretending not to know just how 'special' the amulet was (in my mind).

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
          If he's God, then he can do ANYTHING. Therefore, he can 'turn off' the amulet's power. The main reason behind my theory, is that he first gave Sam the amulet, and said 'it's something special.' Then, when Cas asked for an amulet that could help him find God, Bobby said "I don't have anything like that," obviously pretending not to know just how 'special' the amulet was (in my mind).
          or he just told Sam that it was "something special" because he thought it was just junk, but to a little kid like Sam was (at the time) it looked cool, and later he said "I dont' have anything like that" because he honestly did not think he (or they) did.

Dont get me wrong, I wont completely rule out the possibility, but if he is...he doesnt consciously know it. I mean...God being taken over by a demon?

Comment

I am actually digging Divine Skylord's theory, imo. Bobby did tell Sam the amulet/necklace was something special, and in fact, it could be as a whole "test of faith" kind of thing, as the amulet isn't just a "God founder", it's what represents the brotherhood of Sam and Dean, which Dean ended up tossing away at the end of "Dark Side of the Moon", and I'm sure Sam picked it up before he left the hotel.

And I'm not fully saying Bobby=God, but perhaps Bobby was created for the sole purpose of being a vessel. Where was he when Dean was sent to Hell? God could've arrive at that spot to have Bobby leave the area, as it was suggested that God "left the building" before the 66 Seals started to break. Then, that could be another reason for Lilith to flee the scene when she was about to "kill" Sam(I think the "killing" was a ploy, but she could've also left because she felt God's presence).

And when regards to the boys leaving the covenant when Lucifer was rising, God could've left the vessel and did it, as God could've been out of the vessel to resurrect Castiel when Bobby was actually being possessed by a demon. Now, God could possibly grant Bobby to use his legs, but perhaps he's not ready to show Himself until the end. And that one tweet about a "single tear rolling down Bobby's face" in the finale, could be Bobby saying bye, as perhaps his time has come to leave. And a perfect way for us to get a snippet of John Winchester, welcoming Bobby to Heaven.

And Carnagefan88, it sounded like, to me, that Joshua meant the amulet is useless because, it can be useless, it might work, but then again, as Divine Skylord already said, the amulet isn't more powerful than God Himself; God can turn it off.

Comment

[QUOTE=Call_Me_Ishmael;6209746]I am actually digging Divine Skylord's theory, imo. Bobby did tell Sam the amulet/necklace was something special, and in fact, it could be as a whole "test of faith" kind of thing, as the amulet isn't just a "God founder", it's what represents the brotherhood of Sam and Dean, which Dean ended up tossing away at the end of "Dark Side of the Moon", and I'm sure Sam picked it up before he left the hotel.

And I'm not fully saying Bobby=God, but perhaps Bobby was created for the sole purpose of being a vessel. Where was he when Dean was sent to Hell? God could've arrive at that spot to have Bobby leave the area, as it was suggested that God "left the building" before the 66 Seals started to break. Then, that could be another reason for Lilith to flee the scene when she was about to "kill" Sam(I think the "killing" was a ploy, but she could've also left because she felt God's presence).

And when regards to the boys leaving the covenant when Lucifer was rising, God could've left the vessel and did it, as God could've been out of the vessel to resurrect Castiel when Bobby was actually being possessed by a demon. Now, God could possibly grant Bobby to use his legs, but perhaps he's not ready to show Himself until the end. And that one tweet about a "single tear rolling down Bobby's face" in the finale, could be Bobby saying bye, as perhaps his time has come to leave. And a perfect way for us to get a snippet of John Winchester, welcoming Bobby to Heaven.

And Carnagefan88, it sounded like, to me, that Joshua meant the amulet is useless because, it can be useless, it might work, but then again, as Divine Skylord already said, the amulet isn't more powerful than God Himself; God can turn it off.[/QUOTE]

that's a good point i actually like that theory of God Turning the Amulets power i mean God is Omnipotent

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                that's a good point i actually like that theory of God Turning the Amulets power i mean God is Omnipotent
                Exactly. If God doesn't want to be found, then He won't be found.

Comment

And what perfect way for him to turn it off when He, as Bobby, gives the amulet to Sam back in the day, and with Castiel still thinking it works, he uses that to find God, who is back in the body of Bobby, only to use the amulet as a sign of faith, free will, brotherhood, but seeing as it has lost the faith of Castiel, free will of Dean and the brotherhood of Sam and Dean, God's not going to show up to the party(reveal Himself) until something has changed.

Comment

No matter WHO is actually God, I feel that He will reveal himself when the brothers do the right thing, but still find that it isn't enough. Then, He will step in, and fix it.....because He will know that free will has prevailed, regardless of the actual outcome, and He will support His kids.

Comment

Jeffrey Dean Anderson as God? lol It'd make sense...

Comment

Posted the official description at KSiteTV. Check it out!

Comment

Nooooooooooo I think bobby is going to bite it

Comment

Heartbreaking decisions for Sam and Dean? Could it be that they finally relent and say yes to Lucifer and Michael?

Comment

It looks like the season finale going to be sad.

Comment

i don't think Sam and Dean will Say Yes to Either Lucifer or Michael i think it might be something else and i think Bobby is going to get Killed Off

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎