No announcement yet.

#5.22 Swan Song (Season Finale)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
    I can't handle another death!!! WHY KRIPKE!!!
    its either bobby or cas cause who else is left other then the boys?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by KryptonSite
    crazy. im guessing they wont be saying yes to anyone.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-27-2010, 04:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

If neither of them do without having to risk something, then the season was pointless. Someone has to say yes.

Comment

ya i agree. if no one says yes then it would all seem a bit pointless. otherwise its like they should have just started out with the ring stuff and thats it. of course if that was thecase then the angels would have no point. also wonder why does micheal need to take dean to kill lucifer? i mean last week gabriel was about to kill him with his own sword.

Comment

I wouldn't see this season as pointless if no one says 'yes'.

What we will get would just be a Michael in Adam's meat suit against Lucifer in Nick's meat suit battle. Which, is something I wouldn't mind, imo.

But it does seem like Sam will be saying 'yes' to Lucy from those pics though.

Comment

i dont know it just seems like the series was built upon sam saying yes. dean saying yes just seems like the previous 2 seasons but the whole series has felt like its been about sam saying yes so if sam doesnt say yes atleast that part may be a downer. they have focused so much on sams powers and what not to have it be a dud.

Comment

i doubt its true, but i read on wikipedia that Azrael shows up in this episode. can anyone confirm this?

Comment

few theories - any truth to them?

Friend told me a couple things, said they were spoilers but I hadn't found them anywhere. So I'm guessing they were theories, but wondering if anyone else has heard them.

1) God won't help because people generally, team free will specifically, has to help themselves and prove life deserves to go on.

2) God's on Earth because they too have a vessel -- the messiah. Not too far fetched, all the other Revelations characters have been making an appearance.

3) The half demon little boy antichrist will be back at some point either before the end of this season, or the next.

4) Sam has to say yes in order to get Lucifer right where they need him to put him back in the cage.
                Last edited by eddith; 04-27-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by svXsnrules
                  i doubt its true, but i read on wikipedia that Azrael shows up in this episode. can anyone confirm this?
                  i dont know but if he is it may be like last season and hes only there in flashback.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                    Well love how the images never give anything away

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                      i dont know but if he is it may be like last season and hes only there in flashback.
                      Azrael's never been in the Series Yet your thinking Azazel?

Comment

It'd be cool to see Azazel again. Granted, he doesn't quite compare to Lucifer, Michael, and horsemen as far as power goes, but since he was the original baddie of the series, it'd be a nice bookend to the original 5 year arc.

As far as Azrael goes, i did some quick wiki research and am a little confused, is this guy the same as Death? He's referrred to as the angel of death or death personified. I'm guessing he won't appear and we won't have to make a distinction, but I was just curious

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                          Azrael's never been in the Series Yet your thinking Azazel?
                          i got it from wikipedia, it said Azrael, the Angel of Death appears. im pretty sure its false but i cant help but think maybe theres some truth.

Comment

Originally posted by smeyer44
                            It'd be cool to see Azazel again. Granted, he doesn't quite compare to Lucifer, Michael, and horsemen as far as power goes, but since he was the original baddie of the series, it'd be a nice bookend to the original 5 year arc.

As far as Azrael goes, i did some quick wiki research and am a little confused, is this guy the same as Death? He's referrred to as the angel of death or death personified. I'm guessing he won't appear and we won't have to make a distinction, but I was just curious
                            There
                            s More than 1 Angel of Death there
                            s a group of them so Azreal is different't then The Horsemen Death Plus Azrael is a Fallen Angel meaning he's a Demon

Comment

Lol...I think people are getting way too confused.

Azazel is a fallen angel, now known as the Yellow-Eyed Demon, who is now dead, or just back in Hell(the Colt may just send them back, as it can still be debatable).

Azrael is the Angel of Death in the Islamic faith and in some Hebrew lore. Azrael is not a fallen angel.

The Horsemen Death is a Horseman...of death. As in, the ruler of all Reapers. Azrael ISN'T a Reaper; he's God's usage of death(which would be my best bet). Which makes sense since Death came out from Hell. So having an Angel of Death from Heaven makes some sense, although I'm not too sure on it just because I really don't care about seeing Azrael since Kripke is relying on the Judeo-Christian religion for its angels, not Islam.

Hopes my post clarifies things, haha.

Comment

So Ausiello had a spoiler for Supernatural, but he took it down. His tweet even implies that there was a spoiler. I navigated away from the page, so I can't quote it directly, but if I remember correctly, it implied that Adam will be back (in this episode i believe), most likely as a vessel for Michael.

Yes, I know that it's very suspect considering the lack of source. Sorry I can't give a more precise spoiler, I only skimmed through it. But I guess this confirms what a lot of ppl have thought would happen

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎