No announcement yet.

#5.22 Swan Song (Season Finale)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.22 Swan Song (Season Finale)

On another forum that I'm registered to, where I received the synopsis to "Point Of No Return", I found out the title of the fifth season finale(or what I prefer to think of as the series finale). "Swan Song" is the name, and I heard Chuck will be showing up in the finale as well.

"Swan Song". Fits perfectly for a SERIES FINALE. Damn you Dawn O.

I think it should definitivly be music title epi. Music has always been a crucial part of the series. I too feel like this is a series finale. But the best part is the series doesn't end.

It would be cool if it was called Good Times Bad Times or For Whom The Bell Tolls. This title is probably not going to stick.

Comment

Great title Thanks for posting.

Comment

Im sure it will change....

Comment

I'm sure it will change too but for now this isn't bad. And seeing as how originally it was supposed to be the series finale (according to Kripke), it fits.

Comment

It's also Kripke's swan song, so it's pretty fitting for him.

Comment

And again, in my mind, it'll be the series finale. So good title nonetheless.

Comment

If this title sticks, Season 6 opener should be "Swan Dive"

Comment

Chuck is back in this episode

Comment

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2010/03/sup...eath-of-bobby/

Comment

The 'Bobby is God' conspiracy theorist in me, believes that once he is revealed as God, that he will leave the show. Hence, no more Bobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
                        The 'Bobby is God' conspiracy theorist in me, believes that once he is revealed as God, that he will leave the show. Hence, no more Bobby.
                        Sorry, but "Bobby is God" makes no sense to me. If he was God, Dean's amulet would've burned or whatever whenever he was around him.

Comment

Didn't Joshua tell the boys that the amulet wouldn't work anyways though?

Bobby being the one who gave Sam the necklace in the first place...and what Joshua told them might be an act of faith...if Bobby is actually God...maybe it's all a plan to test how strong free will is and how strong the brotherhood between the two can be?

Comment

CMI if they actually knew where to look the Amulet would help it's because they have no idea where he is it's useless

and i think the site is just speculating Bobby will get killed off doesn't mean it's true

Comment

Beaver is shaken by the script, because something "unthinkable" happens.
                              Don't see what implies his death...
                              The title, in the other hand, could imply something 'unthinkable'.
                              Swan Song, according with Wikipedia: The phrase "swan song" is a reference to an ancient belief that the Mute Swan (Cygnus olor) is completely mute during its lifetime until the moment just before it dies, when it sings one beautiful song.
                              Does it make you think about someone?
                              Someone that has been mute during most of eternity?
                              Someone that will show His face, right before the season ends?
                              Someone whose death would justify having a sixth season, dealing with the aftermath of the Apocalypse and the possible rise of the Ancient Gods?
                              A hint, if needed, His name has three letters, including a 'o', and it's not Bob!
                              Such a death would certainly be qualified of unthinkable enough to shake anyone, including dearest Bobby...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎