Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Has there been any early viewings of this episode in other countries? Because on Wikipedia, there's an entire plotline of the episode. I went to see if that Azrael line was still in the plot summary on the site, and I saw that someone typed out all what supposedly happens. It sounds fake to an extent, but it also sounds very Kripke-y to an extent.

Does Canada get these episodes earlier as they did last season or no?

New In Town
    is this what ur talking about? bcuz i got this off of imdb.com its alittle weird and jus downright wrong haha

The looming Apocalypse prompts Dean and Sam to make a devastating decision that changes their lives. Dean agrees to let Sam say "Yes" to Lucifer. A fateful encounter in a graveyard results in Dean being beaten, almost to death, by Sam (now possessed by Lucifer). Inside his own head, Sam fights Lucifer until he gains control over his body. Michael arrives, in the body of Adam and attempts to fight Sam. As Sam is at the brink of death, Castiel saves him, killing Michael and himself in the process. With Sam weakened by the battle with Michael, Dean uses the four rings of the Horsemen to reopen Lucifer's prison. Before Sam can make the jump, God appears taking on the form of John Winchester. He acknowledges all Sam and Dean have done to prevent the Apocalypse. God then scolds Lucifer as John would scold Sam and sends him into his prison in Hell. Sam is left alive and, with Dean, thanks God, who responds by advising them to stay out of trouble from now on. Before He leaves, God resurrects Castiel for Dean. Thinking Cas to be dead, Dean is suddenly overcome with both relief and desire at the sight of him. Dean pulls Cas into the Impala where they gaze deeply into each other's eyes before Dean finally grabs the collar of Castiel's trench coat and pulls him into a kiss that is really something, really flawless, and truly...fearless. Things become quickly heated and last thing we see is Dean...hands tied to the Impala steering wheel with a blue tie...

I think that's just the plotline to someone's Destiel fanfic/fantasy.

I'd read it. Just sayin'.

Hahahaha, no, no, that's not it. I'd post it, but if it turns out to be true, I don't want to be lynched.

But, anywho, someone deleted it it seems, so nevermind. I hope it wasn't true. Because there was a few things I would've hated to see.

New In Town
    I kind of hope Bobby is the one who bites it if anyone HAS to. Because when he gets his soul back he'll be back in the chair, and with as many times as Bobby has had to put his wife down if they aren't soulmates they still deserve a his-and-hers heaven. Plus after saving the world (oh, you know they will) you'd think they'd outgrow the need for a father figure to kick their asses back into line. Plus an angel-go-human storyline might actually be interesting for next season.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_Me_Ishmael View Post
    Hahahaha, no, no, that's not it. I'd post it, but if it turns out to be true, I don't want to be lynched.

But, anywho, someone deleted it it seems, so nevermind. I hope it wasn't true. Because there was a few things I would've hated to see.
    you would be. I've been fightin all day to keep myself from going and looking lol.

New In Town
    what a ending to the season that would be but hey they said the impala was gonna be important in the finale just hoping not in that way lol im really thinkin crowleys up to something but we ll just have to wait and see

New In Town
    aaaaaaand one more preview! at 12 seconds it looks very very emotional!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvFjPW5GBo

Well... Wow.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789