Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zod posing as blur..could this be...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping that the whole Zod becoming the Blur would happen in "Charade" since that title would fit closely to what Zod is doing.But alas we already know it has Checkmate involved.

Comment

If we recall, Clark was first the red blur, now just the blur. If he changes costumes would he be called the red and blue blur or bruised and bloodied blur? Just saying. lol.

Comment

zod posing as clark could be a good thing....it will probably make clark change his colors....

i think zod is gonna end up giving the blur a bad name and clark isnt going to be able to wear black anymore.....

Comment

I think zod will set up the blur by doing bad things, and this will force clark to change his colors/costume to differentiate(did i spell that right?) himself from zod.

Comment

Yeah I hope Zod does make The Blur do bad things so Clark can have a better costume and name.

Comment

I think then the people won't trust the Blur
              First Red and Blue, then Black, leaving his mark on the city, then being evil, then being Red and Blue, people will think that the Blur is a team/squad/JLA

Comment

Not only the costume. Clark needs a reason to show him why he must slow down, cease to operate as a blur and give the citizens an honest face they can trust (while wearing glasses at the office). The Blur can be impersonated because nobody knows exactly what he looks like; Superman won't have that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky
                  Well no, cause in checkmate spoiler trailer, clark is still wearing the black blur suit
                  Checkmate is before Upgrade.

I can really see this happening. Like others have said, I bet Zod will begin giving The Blur a bad name, thus causing Clark to nearly create a new persona. One of red, blue and yellow.
                  Last edited by redkryptoniteisthebest; 04-03-2010, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LilMo
                    I think then the people won't trust the Blur
                    First Red and Blue, then Black, leaving his mark on the city, then being evil, then being Red and Blue, people will think that the Blur is a team/squad/JLA
                    In the most unlikely theory Zod does bad things as the Blur and Clark debuts a almost Superman like identity and the people of Metropolis are gratefull to their "Man of Tomorrow". Maybe it won't happen like that but maybe something like it.

Also Zod wearing a coat looks like his comic design. http://www.comicvine.com/general-zod...1_/105-906614/

Comment

Zod wont do anything bad while impersonating the Blur, he looking for helpfrom Lois and he knows Lois admires the Blur, so I sure he won't do anything that would make her suspicious of him at this time, his goal is to get Tess and see what she is up too, Tess is the one he does not trust at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by smorris040
                        Zod wont do anything bad while impersonating the Blur, he looking for helpfrom Lois and he knows Lois admires the Blur, so I sure he won't do anything that would make her suspicious of him at this time, his goal is to get Tess and see what she is up too, Tess is the one he does not trust at this time.
                        For the moment, perhaps. Callum Blue is supposed to be around a bit longer, so they can't wrap up his story too quickly, which will become necessary when Clark sees the consequences to his Blur identity. Zod may want Lois to help him learn how to bring down Tess, but he also wanted Tess to help him learn "what would it take" to bring down the Blur. He's learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
                          I hope he will return to red and blue, and than in Hostage Martha will make a nice costume for him, that will be ready for season finale
                          That would be epic!

~H

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎