No announcement yet.

The Sixth Candidate

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sixth Candidate

Jacob told Ilana that there were only six candidates left, right? We know the identities of four of those candidates:

1. Jack
    2. Sawyer
    3. Sayid
    4. Hurley

The fifth we have a clue: it's either Jin or Sun, since all Ilana was given was the name "Kwon".

So who's the sixth candidate? Or is this something that's already been covered and I just missed it?

(Could it be Aaron?)

Originally posted by DailyPlanetFan
    Jacob told Ilana that there were only six candidates left, right? We know the identities of four of those candidates:

1. Jack
    2. Sawyer
    3. Sayid
    4. Hurley

The fifth we have a clue: it's either Jin or Sun, since all Ilana was given was the name "Kwon".

So who's the sixth candidate? Or is this something that's already been covered and I just missed it?

(Could it be Aaron?)
    For some reason, I thught the pilot (Frank Lupidas?? Is that his name?) was the other candidate.

Comment

I think the 5th is Sun since she said she was one and the 6th is Kate.

Comment

Isn't Locke still a candidate though? I know ours is dead, but it could be that the name was referring to AU Locke from the beginning. Jacob's powers of prophecy and/or the island's powers etc may not just be limited to our universe. They may span space and time and universes alike. Meaning, Jacob knew the Sideways 'verse would be created by Jack's actions in the past before it happened, and knows its purpose/why its needed, and "pushed" things/people/events along to make sure it got created. Jacob's a freakin' cheater. (No wonder Smokey can never win. heh)
        Last edited by Xanderman; 03-25-2010, 05:04 PM.

Comment

I think Ilana meant Sun and Jin...she doesn't know which one is "42" so she wants to protect both...so Jack,Sawyer,Hurley,Sayid, Sun and Jin.

Comment

It sort of depends when Jacob has asked her to protect them. At the time, Locke may have still been alive and tick all the boxes.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎