Collapse
No announcement yet.

A map of the island showing just how far the Black Rock would have been tossed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A map of the island showing just how far the Black Rock would have been tossed

Draw and discuss island maps of ABCs series Lost based on Danielle Rousseaus mappings

Scroll down a little to the map that is labeled...
    I noticed where the black rock sits and where the foot of the statue lays its 1 hell of a fly over for it to have landed there after breaking the top of the statue off, would you say a major update is required for this map now? I know it's nit picking, but still worth a look... I mean looking at the map suggests the ship almost got tossed OVER the whole island, This is all under the assumption that map is accurate, after all it does have the BR up on a ridge line.. When we know it's always been on flat ground ...
    Last edited by McFly; 03-25-2010, 04:55 PM.

It took Richard the whole night and a day to reach there. So I'm assuming that we are talking about a 40-50km away from the beach camp. (Without looking at the map).

Comment

You just have to accept that some magical force pushed the Black Rock to where it landed. If a wave that big (what? some 50+ feet tall?) hit the island, it would have decimated all the trees on the beaches and far into inland. Also, if that huge wave caused the ship to strike the statue, breaking it, the pieces of the statue would have been swept by the wave inland, rather than falling outward toward the ocean like they did.

Comment

I accept what ever they do... But TPTB built a monster with millions of theories on line, like chat rooms, countless message boards, youtube ect.. Theories from all over the world were heard and a lot of them were stupid, but some were genius, and aren't even close. The simple answer is always the safest... But in the end we have to remember it's a TV show with a set plan, that has to appeal to different age groups while still making sense for all.. And now when we get an answer, especially one we already had a good guess on (Rich on the Black Rock) it doesn't have the same impact, being that we've guessed/theorized on that for 4 years.. DAM internet

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎