Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Ordinary Family (ABC)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they got the idea for this show from that Family Guy episode when they were exposed to that toxic stuff.

Comment

Hello peeps, just thought i'd share my thoughts on the show, if you care lol.

Have to say i'm not overly impressed with it. The plot and story lines are nothing i haven't seen before in other shows of the genre.

The acting in general is pretty poor and i don't feel any chemistry between any of the family members at all. None of them even look vaguely similar! When i think back to the beginning of Smallville or Heroes they did it much better and much more professionally.

Basically the only thing that keeps me watching is my love of the whole superhero world and Autumn Reeser lol.

Comment

Magoo i agree kind of i think it started out too soft but it's alot better now and the plot is really thickening and it's not the acting that's the problem IMO it's the writing the show has a strong cast such as Julie Benz and Michael Chikhilis they are some of my favourite actors and stephen collins and Autumn resser are good too but the writing is too soft at times at first any way IMO that's the problem but the shows doing alot better creatively now the plot is really thickening it's too bad it'll probaly be cancelled after this season due to terrible ratings as this season has only averaged a 2.0 A18-49 and since it's return in january has dropped to about 1.5 A18-49 and the thing that really sucks is that they'll probaly leave us with a cliffhanger

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎