No announcement yet.

El Diablo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Diablo

Did anyone find it the whole Jacob situation ironic? Mark Pellegrino who plays Jacob on Lost also plays Lucifer on Supernatural. I found it hilarious that Richard asked Jacob if he was the devil. Even funnier was Jacob's denial considering that Supernatural viewers will recognize him as the devil.

Wow, that is interesting! Having never watched "Supernatural," that fact slipped by me... I like Jacob, though, and don't think there's any chance he's El Diablo, no matter what name he goes by.

Comment

ya its funny they actually called him the devil. i bet lost and supernatural are the same show just we are seeing the hell side of it hahaha. also funny how last season once he was thrown in 1 pit he was released from another haha.

Mark is going to wind up being typecasted as the devil from now on poor mark.
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-24-2010, 06:56 AM.

Comment

I like Jacob, too, but I have a feeling he may actually be the villian in all this.

I think it is Jacob that is impersonating dead people that talk to Hugo. For some reason, Jacob can only speak to Hugo. He appeared as Charlie to convince him to return to the island and he used Isabella to get Richard back on his side. He wants the candidates back on the island, and I'm wondering if he must inhabit one of their bodies in order to continue to exist.

Just thinkin' out loud.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎