No announcement yet.

Don't let him talk

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't let him talk

MIB told Richard to not Jacob talk before killing him but when Ben killed Jacob he talked before he was stabed with the knife. So why did it work after he spoke and not work on Fake Locke after he spoke?

Because Jacob was hoping he was right about Ben *that he wouldn't kill him*. He was wrong of course...or was he?

Comment

think he ment to not let him convince richard to do anything dont think it was so much about the talking. well flocke is like a smoke monster so i guess hes already dead. still need to wit to see how the mib became smokey.

Comment

Yeah, that would be interesting to know, especially now that we heard in this episode that Smokey says he doesn't have his body anymore. I wonder if the form he was in during the flashbacks really is his original form, or if it's yet another person who's dead (someone he killed, for example). And yeah, I think he just meant kill him before he has a chance to convince him of his views.

What was more interesting to me was the way this mirrored the situation that Sayid was in a few episodes ago when Dogen told Sayid to go stab Flocke with that knife and that he couldn't let him speak or it would be too late. It was almost word for word the same conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
          MIB told Richard to not Jacob talk before killing him but when Ben killed Jacob he talked before he was stabed with the knife. So why did it work after he spoke and not work on Fake Locke after he spoke?
          The whole Jacob stabbing is suspicious, isn't it? It didn't seem to follow any of the rules we know. And Jacob seemed to be sacrificing himself on purpose. It was too easy.

These God-like men... it seems silly that a mortal man could just walk up to them with a knife and stab them.

Comment

Sayid was told the same thing about the MIB when he was told to kill the MIB. We know that both are powerful manipulators, but do they have other abilities of persuasion?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎