This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ab Aeterno" Countdown/LIVE Thread

My, that was a hard title to spell.

Count down to the episode's airing and discuss it LIVE here!

ya lol. but its going to be an awesome episode. we finally learn about richard

2 hours 11 minutes

Comment

The Alpert episode!!!!

Comment

18 minutes. hope we have some activity tonight cause its a big episode

Comment

7 minutes...gonna be legen-wait for it-..dary!

Comment

richard giggles like a little girl hahaha

uhoh is richard going team unlocke?

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

wow richards back story is great.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-23-2010, 06:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah, it really is

Comment

love this episode.

smokey spared his life. i wonder if smokey is the MIB then like now or if smokey and the MIB was different back then. could jacob have been talking to smokey back then? like maybe the MIB was killed by jacob and thats why he wanted to kill him ahhhhh.

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

ok im confizzled hahaha.

the man in black is playing richard right? or could smokey be working for jacob? and maybe he wants rrichard to kill jacob but richard wouldnt kill agian ahhhhhhhh.
                Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-23-2010, 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The man in black read Richard's mind and transformed into his dead wife so he could make him think that Jacob is the devil and has her. Very sneaky

Comment

IDK if i like all this "hell" talk.. If this is the case me and probably millions of others had this show figured out in S1.. And we were told this WASNT hell, heaven or purgatory by the writers 1000's of times..

Comment

ya i dont think its hell tptb probably did it as a way to aknowledge the fans speculation and have it be wrong. i mean if they were in hell how did they get off hell? lol.

jacob really can kick butt wow. and is MP the devil in everything haha

----- Added 16 Minutes later -----

ok so basically the island isnt hell but if the island doesnt have balance it would be like all hell breaking loose so the island is pretty much nothing but negative energy.
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-23-2010, 07:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That was awesome. I didn't want to chat and watch as I wanted to see every moment.

Comment

Yeah, that was an amazing episode.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎