No announcement yet.

Sarah's "Red Test" Flashback

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah's "Red Test" Flashback

They wouldn't have shown a flashback to Sarah's first kill if it wasn't important. Personally, I think it was Mama B. I've only seen the episode once, but I thought I saw the woman she shot wearing the same bracelet Chuck gave to Sarah in Santa Claus.

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by smeyer44
    They wouldn't have shown a flashback to Sarah's first kill if it wasn't important. Personally, I think it was Mama B. I've only seen the episode once, but I thought I saw the woman she shot wearing the same bracelet Chuck gave to Sarah in Santa Claus.

What do you guys think?
    She was too young imo. Try Eve. Shaw's wife

Comment

Yeah, good call. That makes a lot more sense. I was paying more attention to the bracelet, but now that you mention that, I feel like an idiot

Comment

I loved this bit. I too thought (and really hope) it might be Eve.

Comment

I think it is Shaws wife Eve. I beleive this theory and like it thanks for the enlightment.

Comment

I just posted in the "Sarah" thread why I think that the timeline doesn't work for it to be Eve. Though I do hope that it is important in some way, and wasn't just a throw away scene.

Comment

I dont think it was a throw away scene but I still think that "mama B" is an option. We have already seen them using the "same Sarah" to play her as a teenager and we saw that she got recruited early by what's his name that got blown up when the intersect blew up.

Since this was Chuck's last test to make him a spy...it stands to reason that it would have occurred in the same approx time for Sarah's training. Meaning we have no idea when this "first kill" actually was.

Why focus so much on the bracelet unless it means something...of course it could just mean they wanted us to wonder about it online
              Last edited by Bigg27; 03-23-2010, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I still think it could be Mama B., too, though I'd also considered Shaw's wife. It did seem like an awfully unusual thing for them to focus on if it wasn't important to the overall plot of the story, unless Bigg27's funny theory is correct. The lengths producers and writers of TV shows go to in order to make us scratch our heads...

Comment

Okay, I'm starting to be a believer of the Shaw's wife theory. Wasn't there a spoiler a long time ago (before Shaw was even on the show) that said that Sarah and Shaw were connected in an unexpected way through Shaw's wife? I don't remember the exact spoiler but it was something like that. And it caused everyone to speculated that Sarah and Shaw were married before. Well, this could be that connection. And that would be why this memory was important to share with Shaw. Sarah sharing specific memories is so occ for Sarah. This would explain why the writers had her do it.

Comment

What does occ mean?

Comment

^ Out of Character. Sorry I guess that is a fanfiction term. It is out of character for Sarah to share specific memories like that. I can only think of a few times that she has ever shared something from her past with another person.

Comment

Ohh I thought Out Of Character were OOC.

Well Shaw's is actually the only person she can talk to. The only thing they talk about is Chuck anyway. That proof if anything where her feelings lies. Talk about your ex boyfriend with your new.
                        Last edited by PNy; 03-25-2010, 10:20 AM.

Comment

I think it may have been Shaw's wife. In the promo for Chuck vs. the American Hero, there's a split second that shows Shaw (it looks like the ring has him) in front of a bunch of tv screens with the picture of a woman on them, who I assume is his wife...and she has dark hair and looks similar to the girl in Sarah's red test flashback. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N_tm9WI9Rg You can see it if you pause it at 0:19. What do yall think?

Comment

Originally posted by PNy
                            Ohh I thought Out Of Character were OOC.
                            Sorry! my dyslexia is acting up again.

And yes, I agree that that looks like the woman from the "red test" behind Shaw. But it doesn't prove that it's Shaw's wife (though I personally think it is).

Comment

Did we call it on Shaw's wife or what?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎