Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Justice - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually the length and style of Supermans cape changes from artist to artist.

Comment

some more images from the ComicCon preview posted online by speedforce.org;

Superman,Batman,Flash

Model sheets for some members of the JusticeLeague.

Model sheets for DickGrayson and WallyWest in civillian attire.

And heres two more from TitansTower.com taken during the ComicCon panel itself, again i apologize for the fuzziness;

Robin

KidFlash

Found more images from the ComicCon preview over at ComicVine.com;

Aqualad model sheet.

Robin at work.

Robin and Artemis.

More model sheets including members of YoungJustice.

Closer look at Robin.

Robin rides.

Aqualad, armed.

Artemis takes aim.

Artemis lets 'em fly.

Close up on Artemis model.

Some different versions of KidFlash's goggles.

Slightly different model of Aqualad.

KidFlash in motion.

Fear Miss.Martians power.

More YoungJustice model sheets.

Mission accomplished.

Imaginary theme song; "YOUNG JUSTICE!"
      Last edited by MartianRogue; 09-10-2010, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the updates, MartianRogue!

Comment

Your welcome, i know theres a lot of interest in the show and i'm trying to help get the info thats out there the best i can.

I should say again that YoungJustice, while being about the team, is at the end of the day also a DCU show. Even though its not the main, 'Prime' or "NewEarth', DCU it does span much of the mostly unexplored world of Earth-16. They have said that by episode 16 over 135 DC characters will have appeared.

Comment

Seeing as how this part of the forum is about superman in other media, i feel like i should bring more focus on Superman/Superboy as presented in YoungJustice.

They've said that the same actor will be playing both characters, which is perfect considering Superboys origins.
            Superboy in this series is still a young clone, only around 16 weeks old. And is slowly coming into his own. In the series, because they're trying to focus a little bit more on the personal character elements, they'll show his development and the creation of his secret identity and life outside of superheroics.
            Meanwhile Superman is part of the still relatively young, and incredibly famous, JusticeLeague. Because of the celebrity of the adult heroes, and his position in the world, I'm sure he'll have to deal with very public issues. All while under the worlds intense gaze. And at the same time mentor and guide the young Superboy is his own life.

Comment

why Green Arrow and Martian Manhunter are females?

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefun13
                why Green Arrow and Martian Manhunter are females?
                Thats not green arrow or martian manhunter

Comment

are they different heroes? cuz they wear the same outfits..

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by MartianRogue
                  and here is the first official released image;

Last edited by smallvillefun13; 09-19-2010, 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefun13
                    are they different heroes? cuz they wear the same outfits..
                    Those are Artemis and Miss Martian. Miss Martian is a relatively new character to the comics, though I've never heard of this version of Artemis.

Comment

Originally posted by j03superbat
                      Those are Artemis and Miss Martian. Miss Martian is a relatively new character to the comics, though I've never heard of this version of Artemis.
                      hmmm Artemis was a greek goddess.. she was the goddess of hunting thats why this char has arrows -.-

Comment

Miss Martian is MartianManhunters protege. Artemis is not an Amazon but is GreenArrow related.

Comment

DC has an Artemis, a redheaded Amazon who actually stood in as Wonder Woman for a while. There's also a female Green Arrow protege NOT named Artemis. Those two things combine to make this character's inclusion quite bizarre.

Comment

Yes there is a DC Artemis and theres Arrowette, but the shows creators have said that this character is neither. That while she may not be familliar she is based on a character within the DCU. They just havent said who.....yet.

I will say that the reveal of who she is based on may be a bit of a reveal within the series itself. So its only natural that they wouldnt want to spoil it.

Comment

Originally posted by MartianRogue
                              Yes there is a DC Artemis and theres Arrowette, but the shows creators have said that this character is neither. That while she may not be familliar she is based on a character within the DCU. They just havent said who.....yet.

I will say that the reveal of who she is based on may be a bit of a reveal within the series itself. So its only natural that they wouldnt want to spoil it.
                              Watch her wind up being bad.

Comment

ya never know. i actually heard a theory that she may be a superheroine in disguise as a sidekick.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎