Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Justice - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Robin so short? He should at least be as built as connor.

Superbat, the Wonder woman characters are out of bounds because the contract with the Marstons mean Wonder Woman or Wonder Girl have to be the stars of the project. JLU got around it because Wonder Woman was a lead of 7. Donna Troy however never made it to Teen Titans.

Comment

the preview/BehindTheScenesLook for YoungJustice shown at ComicCon; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ07Bu5iQZE

Comment

The JL character models look similar to the ones from Crisis On Two Earths - especially Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman.

The show looks pretty cool too. I'll definitely be tuning in to watch.

Comment

I am very very excited for this!!!!!!!!

Comment

the reason why the JusticeLeague models look so much like the JusticeLeagueCrisisOnTwoEarths models is because they have the same person working on this series as that film. Very cool I think .

Also its been anounced that BruceGreenwood will be providing the voice of Batman.

Comment

an interview with the creators that reveals a TON of new informations so SPOILER*ALERT; http://**************.com/fansites/S.../news/?a=21712

more casting revealed;

Batman- Bruce Greenwood
              Green Arrow- Alan Tudyk
              Captain Marvel- Rob Lowe
              Superman & Superboy- Nolan North

Comment

I'm getting kind of excited about this now... I think it's really interesting that they've actually established this verse as one of the official universes in DC's multiverse. That's fantastic to me.

Comment

I find it a little odd, it being "officially" Earth-16 of the multiverse. So that means this show is going to take place in one of DC's fifty-two universes. So DC has essentially said, "We only have 52 universes. That's it. Just fifty-two." And one of the universes is one that's not that different from Earth-0. Granted, Connor and Dick are the same age, and the new Aqualad is the same age as them and whatnot, but each time they do a show they always have their own little tweaks to continuity. The Batman and Batman: The Animated Series, for example, hit a lot of the same beats as in the comics, but adjusted certain things to happen at different times - it's understandable.

Still, to declare this its own entire universe - of DC's multiverse - of which there ONLY consists 52 universes?

I don't know if this is making any sense, but if DC is going to limit themselves to 52 universes, they should make each one pretty distinct from one another. It's funny - back when they brought it back in '06, I remember being upset that they had. Now I just wish they had brought back the infinite multiverse instead of restricting themselves.

Comment

i actually really dig the fact that this is part of one of the official continuitys

Comment

I think they should have more around 100 universes. Makes more sense.

Comment

When does this start airing, again?

Comment

Originally posted by Jade4813
                          When does this start airing, again?

In the 2010/2011 season, November.

ok, expanding the cast list;

Dick Grayson/Robin- Jesse McCartney
                          Wally West/Kid Flash- Jason Spisak
                          Aqualad- Khary Payton
                          Miss Martian- Danica McKellar
                          Artemis- Stephanie Lemelin
                          Superman & Superboy- Nolan North
                          Bruce Wayne/Batman- Bruce Greenwood
                          Green Arrow- Alan Tudyk
                          Captain Marvel- Rob Lowe
                          Aquaman- Phil LaMarr
                          Queen Bee- Marina Sirtis
                          Greg Weisman will also be playing a small role in the series.

The leader of the team will be Aqualad.
                          Last edited by MartianRogue; 08-21-2010, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Aqualad is the leader? Seems odd when you have Superboy and Robin there.

Comment

i think they said that there is a reason for the choice in the pilot. i really dig the decision of making Aqualad the leader. from everything ive heard he has some really complex stuff going on with his character. looking forward to it.

Kelly Hu has also been cast on the show in an unkown role.
                              Last edited by MartianRogue; 08-29-2010, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Aqualad really is coming into focus in the comics; http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2010/08...ian-manhunter/

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎