No announcement yet.

Aaron and Smokey are connected?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron and Smokey are connected?

I dont know why I keep thinking this. I dont know if they are one in the same.

but, we dont know claire ex(aaron's real father)'s back story.

Smokey just stated his mother was crazy just like Claire...and he protected claire almost like she was family for 3 years.

Now, going back to the cave with the 2 corpses from the 1st season. There has been speculation that that is either kate and sawyer, or kate and jack, or even jack and claire.

this is a working guessimation.

i think they just have similar stories but i wouldnt be surprised if aarons being similar will play a role in something.

dont know who "adam and eve" are but ive always thought it was rose and bernard.

Comment

I'm starting to think that Adam and Eve might be two people who were originally on different sides, which is why there is the white rock and black rock found on them. So it could be Jin and Sun, Jack and Kate or maybe even Jack and Claire. I'm just not sure about Rose and Bernard. Why would they have the rocks on them? It's got to be two people who are connected to the island mythology in a big way.

Comment

hmmm could be. i just thought rose and bernard cause one is black and one is right. and they are 2 opposits but they have come together. could have shown them as a true balance.

Comment

if it is supposed to be polar opposites...kate is a bad girl and jack is a good guy seems to be the most logical.

my feeling on it is its sawyer and kate. and jack sacrifices himself for everyone else's safety. Jacob perhaps is sawyer and kate's child and Aaron is Claire and "whoever the baby daddy was....

just a thought

Comment

Both Aaron Littleton and Ji Yeon Kwon were born on the Island. Maybe it is them that gone back in time?? Do we know if they are a male and a female??

----- Added 23 Minutes later -----

Of course it would totally suck if it was Emma and Zach who never got to see their mother if they never got off the island. But I doubt it.

Whoever it is and how or why they got there, I have a bad feeling that it is a sad end of a story and we would all just bawl our eyes out.
            Last edited by WhoRU?; 03-19-2010, 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎