No announcement yet.

Gretchen!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gretchen!

I didn't recognize Jodi-Lynn O'keef upon first watching.
    It's good to see her find work after Prison Break.

Who's that? Zoey? I never watched Prison Break, so I didn't recognize her. She was a good, believable, interesting actress, though. I hope we get to see more of her and that she's not immediately killed off by Smokey.

Comment

She was the con girl in the beginning of the flash sideways.

number8, Tabularasa, Xanderman help me out here!

Comment

YUP! I made mention of it in the spoilers thread when her name popped up in the guest list. There's also an interview with her where she said the people on set told her they didn't need to teach her how to hold the gun, they had seen her work on Prison Break.

What is that, like 3 or 4 actors that have crossed shows now? I know Ethan was on the series finale and the man in black was one of the people interested in buying Scylla. I might be missing another one. But yeah, loved seeing her again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
          YUP! I made mention of it in the spoilers thread when her name popped up in the guest list. There's also an interview with her where she said the people on set told her they didn't need to teach her how to hold the gun, they had seen her work on Prison Break.

What is that, like 3 or 4 actors that have crossed shows now? I know Ethan was on the series finale and the man in black was one of the people interested in buying Scylla. I might be missing another one. But yeah, loved seeing her again.
          Ethan, Man In Black, AND JACOB!

Mark Pellegrino was in two episodes as Vikan, the "conduit" for Scylla.

Comment

Ah, I forgot about Jacob! Pellegrino is everywhere. He's connected Lost, Prison Break, and Supernatural!

Comment

whoa, I didn't even notice that was "greedy Gretchen". Nice catch Spirit. Even after you pointed it out to me and I rewatched the scene it didn't really seem like her, lol. Now that's what you call an actor, huh? heh

And wow I didn't notice all those other actor connections either. You guys are true Prison Break fans.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎