No announcement yet.

The thing locked in the sub..........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing locked in the sub..........

i wonder if thats who jacob was saying was coming maybe they are locked away for safe keeping. maybe desmonde maybe walt maybe aaron or maybe someone we dont know.

I'm thinking it is one of them. It could also be some kind of weapon to kill the smoke monster.

If it is Walt they could use him as a weapon to kill Smokey.

Comment

part of me wonders if widmore even wants to kill smokey.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        part of me wonders if widmore even wants to kill smokey.
        I thought the same thing but he was making a fence to keep him out so I'm not sure.

Oh and Smokey tried to send Linus to Widmore's camp.
        Last edited by targis; 03-16-2010, 07:50 PM.

Comment

ya thats true. so confusing.

ya i wonder if smokey was setting up ben to be killed or wanted ben to meet them there. perhaps for widmore to kill him or for him to kill widmore. either way its a win win for him.

Comment

Oooh, good point. That's true, no matter which way that would've turned out, it would've ended up in Smokey's favor. As for the thing locked in the sub, I think that Desmond, Walt, and Aaron are all good options. Maybe Ji-Yeon could be one, too? After all, Sun made a deal with Widmore, and then disappeared without really doing anything about it... Whatever the case, I'm pretty excited to learn the truth behind that secret!

Comment

Hmm maybe it is Desmond because we know hes coming to the island

Comment

Secret weapon of sorts. Like a huge sonic gun blaster

Or maybe it's Smokey's mother-in-law, that would the only thing to stop Smokey in his tracks.

Comment

I'm hoping either it's Desmond or some kind of weapon.

Comment

Bwahahaha, the smoke monster's mother-in-law, LOL!!! My dad suggested that maybe it's a genie bottle, and they'll trap the black smoke monster inside of it.

Comment

could be desmond cause cause he didnt want to go back so locking him in a closet would most likely be the only way to hold him.

Comment

I think Desmond.
                        I do hope Sun's deal with Widmore is referenced.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                          I'm hoping either it's Desmond or some kind of weapon.
                          This...

As for Widmore he has to be somehow still mixed in with the DI... Keamy and the Capt. opened a locked safe containing a secondary protocol that had a DI logo on it.. Plus the sonic fence's... Since the rules don't apply to Des BUT they do to EVERYONE else, he has to play a big part coming up..

Comment

Hey.

Maybe Widmore has switch sides to the DI just as maybe Eloise Hawkings has. It is strange to have former Others being part of the DI. There's has to be some background to be answered

Comment

Widmore had to get rich somehow after the island.. I wonder where all funding for his company/industry came from.. Plus he's the father of a DI member and Ellei was working at the Lamp post.. After Faraday died they must have deviated from the plan a lil..

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎