No announcement yet.

Claire gets slapped....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire gets slapped....

i dont know why but i found that funny haha.

It reminded me of the "Clue" movie when Mrs. Peacock gets slapped, and the character (Mr. Green, maybe?) says, "I had to stop her from screaming!" But it showed the vicious side of Smokey in a different form. He has outbursts of anger that aren't only relegated to turning into a menacing column of black smoke, apparently. I feel sorry for how manipulated Claire's ended up becoming.

Comment

It reminded me of Airplane when the crazy lady loses it and a line forms to smack her... haha

Comment

She need a good slap . . . her psycho trip needs a shake up. Still feel sorry for the dude from the Temple, how she axed him. I would have thought that Jin would have warned Kate about Claire by then. Must be hard hopping on one crutch.

Comment

I loved that scene. Especially with creepy Sayid just sitting there watching it.

Comment

Ooh, yeah, Sayid's reaction made the whole scene that much scarier. The darkness sure got to him quickly, didn't it?

Comment

ya i agree with sayid making it creepy. just looking. the old sayidprobably would have stepped in.

Comment

Yeah, Sayid really spooked me. He had that "I'm tired and don't care anymore" No morals left, in fact he looks a broken man as well.

Comment

Sayid's broken and gone..I doubt we'll see a redemption for him.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎