No announcement yet.

Flashing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashing

How is it that Chuck can flash on new technologies - like the new updated security at the CIA secret base? Do you think Chuck gets Intersect "updates"?

Oh, and wasn't he awesome in this episode! Loved the tumbling down the hallway and the Kung Fu of the bad guys.

but the smashing into the wall bit was hilarious XD

Comment

guess he must do somehow, bit strange, thought he could only get used data stored

Comment

Maybe now that it's his choice to be the intersect and he's not trying to get it out all the time and they're more or less seriously training him to be a spy and it's not as much of an 'we're stuck with him' situation, they do give the Intersect regular updates now.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
          How is it that Chuck can flash on new technologies - like the new updated security at the CIA secret base? Do you think Chuck gets Intersect "updates"?
          I'm confused. Chuck didn't know about the new security (or he wouldn't have run into the glass). He flashed on his gymnastics moves, using what he knew from the old security.

But it's an interesting question. We know Bryce updated him with the chips and the glasses. I wonder if he slips on a pair in Castle on occasion...

Comment

^Maybe I need to rewatch, but I remember them being sent on the mission in the first place because the CIA had put in all new security. Yeah, the plexiglass was even newer than the new. And remember that Chuck didn't even try to flash on the hallway again, he just took it forgranted that it was the same.

Comment

I dont think he flashes on particular external stimuli, its more of situational. Since this intersect seems ingrained into his physical responses, its seems it can tell what Chuck needs in that precise moment. Be it gymnastics, matial arts or firearms.
              So when faced with situations that call for agility, agileness and backflips the intersect will provide a flash of gymnastics.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                ^Maybe I need to rewatch, but I remember them being sent on the mission in the first place because the CIA had put in all new security. Yeah, the plexiglass was even newer than the new.
                ah that would explain it. I guess I missed that bit then. Thanks!

Comment

I did rewatch, and no - they didn't say anything about the security being "new" - so it was my bad. It was entirely possible that the security was all in the Intersect from the 2.0 download.

But there still is the issue that he seems to flash on things that are fresher then what would be in the Intersect. And the question still remains - does he get updates off screen?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎