No announcement yet.

Chuck and the pill

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck and the pill

So what do you think about Chuck taking the pill? Do you think it'll have long term effects?

I think like any pill the effects will wear off and so he'll have to keep taking it...but, he swallowed the only pill, so its a safe bet that Chuck will be fine.

Comment

I was surprised Chuck took the pill, especially after just telling Sarah that he won't change who he is (thus rejecting the gun). She (in so few words) told him she hoped he would remain the same guy she met a few years ago, yet, when the time came, he took the pill wanting to be the "perfect spy". My first thought after he took the pill was whether it's effect wears off? I surely hope so because the look on Chucks face at the end of the show after choking that guy and realizing what he became after taking the pill as well as Sarah's face seeing Chuck in that way, was shocking for both of them.

Comment

it could also be that pill is just a prototype so doesn't work fully yet.

Comment

Chuck kind of had to take the pill to survive, so I don't think it's an indicator of where he is, more like a glimpse of what he could be if he kept following the ultimate spy path the next couple weeks. And though it cleary shook Sarah up a little, I hope she doesn't hold that against him.

Comment

Yeah, i'm with smeyer, i mean sure he wants to remain the same guy he is, but it was kind of a question of survival since he wasn't flashing at the time and he not only had his own survival in mind but the former love of Casey's life as well.

I think the more important question is whether he will take it again... what if it comes down to survival again? and what if taking it regularly does have long term effects on his emotions?

Comment

^ That's how I'd do it. I'd have it so each time he takes it, if he does it again, the effects last longer and are harder to interrupt.

And the biggest reason I don't fault Chuck is that Casey's ex was there. We've seen Chuck take out four guys before with normal flashes, but these guys were armed with a civilian possibly getting caught in the crossfire.

Comment

My first thought when he took the pill was "they better not have him get hooked on it!" Cause that's my fear. That Chuck will come to rely on it (I'm sure they can produce more), and take it when he needs to be emotionless for a mission or whatever. I can just see it...

Sarah: "Time for our new mission, Chuck."
                Chuck: "Hang on, Sarah, while I swallow this quick." *gulps pill* "OK, now I can kick some ass!"

Comment

Yeah that would totally suck

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎