Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5.21 Two Minutes to Midnight

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously it refers to the doomsday clock, but this is the lead-in to the series finale. I say series finale, because Kripke is leaving and both Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki said they are not interested in continuing the series either. It's time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyXY
      Obviously it refers to the doomsday clock, but this is the lead-in to the series finale. I say series finale, because Kripke is leaving and both Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki said they are not interested in continuing the series either. It's time to move on.
      Woah, get with the times man!! Haha. Both Jared and Jensen are returning next season as they are signed on for six seasons. And Kripke is still onboard, but just not as showrunner anymore.

But, this season is tying up everything from the last five seasons. Moreso, the last three episodes of season five.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyXY
        Kripke is still an executive producer and writer next year, he's merely passing the day to day running of the show to Sara Gamble whilst he runs another show for Warner Bros. And as far as im aware both Padaleki and Ackles are returning next year.

Comment

IRON MAIDEN!
          It would be great if we got some Iron Maiden music in this episode...
          "The Number of the Beast" or "The Longest Day" maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
            IRON MAIDEN!
            It would be great if we got some Iron Maiden music in this episode...
            "The Number of the Beast" or "The Longest Day" maybe?
            as long as it's not for the recap cause i want Carry On My Wayward Song for That

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
              as long as it's not for the recap cause i want Carry On My Wayward Song for That
              Carry on Wayward son is for the finale episode.

Comment

Would love that song title as an episode title!

But I love this one

Comment

^^ That might be the title for the series finale.

Comment

"SUPERNATURAL" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)

"Two Minutes to Midnight" (CONTENT RATING TBD) (HDTV)

BOBBY SELLS HIS SOUL TO HELP STOP THE APOCALYPSE/DEAN GOES HEAD TO HEAD WITH DEATH - Crowley (guest star Mark Sheppard) tells Bobby (Jim Beaver) he will give him the location of Death (guest star Julian Richings), the fourth horseman, in exchange for his soul. Knowing Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) need that fourth ring to stop the Apocalypse, Bobby reluctantly agrees. Sam and Dean confront Pestilence (guest star Matt Frewer), but he unleashes a deadly virus upon them, so Castiel (Misha Collins) must intervene on their behalf. Dean has a meeting with Death to discuss Lucifer, and an unholy alliance is formed at a very high price for Dean. Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Sera Gamble (#521).
                    Julian Richings does look like Death if you ask me.

May I say....this episode sounds packed.

And I assume they now have Famine's ring? Or maybe we find out that they indeed took the ring after Sam weakened Famine.

Comment

Sounds like so much is happening at once. Thanks for posting.

Comment

wow. a title actually stuck. I am truly shocked hahaha. can't wait for epi.

Comment

Originally posted by GENERALzod777
                          wow. a title actually stuck.
                          We've still got a few weeks though, there have been late changes before. If it does stick til the ep airs though that would be amazing!

Comment

This title is a good one. I hope they don't change it. It actually fits well with Sam and Dean being so close to ending the apocalypse, or Lucifer winning. Could go either way, but either way time is winding down, great title =).

Comment

Here are promo images at SPNsite!

Comment

so Looks like Dean is Going to Team Up with Death to Defeat Lucifer

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎