Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5.21 Two Minutes to Midnight

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I could see Death wanting to team-up against Lucifer. Death is a Reaper in a sense, and Reapers live on helping dead people go into the "light", et cetera, so with Lucifer wanting to kill off anyone, perhaps Death is wanting to be reasonable and wanting to stop Lucifer already. He might be the smartest of the Horsemen, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
      Well I could see Death wanting to team-up against Lucifer. Death is a Reaper in a sense, and Reapers live on helping dead people go into the "light", et cetera, so with Lucifer wanting to kill off anyone, perhaps Death is wanting to be reasonable and wanting to stop Lucifer already. He might be the smartest of the Horsemen, haha.
      Perhaps it will be similar to Lilith's attempted deal with Sam, in Season 4? I can also see Crowley pulling a stunt like that. I wonder how the Wincest fans would take it if Death/Crowley got it on with Dean/Bobby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
        Perhaps it will be similar to Lilith's attempted deal with Sam, in Season 4? I can also see Crowley pulling a stunt like that. I wonder how the Wincest fans would take it if Death/Crowley got it on with Dean/Bobby?

Crowley, I could see him wanting a kiss from Bobby, lol. But in the promo pics, Death is just wanting to hold Dean's hand. But that might just be enough to freak Dean out, haha.

I bet that's the reason with the supposed Sam/Dean showdown that's supposed to happen. Sam doesn't approve of Dean's deal.

Comment

Idk if this is really classed as a spoiler but it's a trailer for the ep/finale anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93_a3HLAG4s

Comment

Swwwwweeeetttt!

Comment

Here's the short promo from after the credits:

KSiteTV is a website focusing on television series that fans get excited about, featuring show news, interviews, previews, and more.

I'm assuming Death saying "you can't cheat Death" is about whatever deal Dean makes with him. The blade (I guess it's actually called a Scythe) was a nice touch, reminded me of Alastair killing the reapers in "Death Takes a Holiday" ("Oh. An old friend lent it to me. You know, he doesn't really ride a pale horse, but he does have 3 amigos")

Comment

Sneak Peak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWRRh...layer_embedded

Crowley's awesome, Cas is back!

Comment

LOL that was so freaking funny!!

Comment

Yay for Cass being back!!!

Comment

That clip was so funny.

Comment

that was funny as hell!

Comment

Oh my god... HILARIOUS!

Comment

hilarious!!

Comment

Awww, poor Bobby.

Didn't he say that the last woman he'll ever want to kiss would be his wife? And now we have proof that he kissed a Crossroad Demon. Poor Mr. Singer, lol.

Comment

Lol, I just saw the sneak peak and I damn near died laughing. The boys should totally make Crowly send copies to their phones... I would, hey, Bobby would never dare call ME an "idjit" with such lovely blackmail material, hehehehehehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎