No announcement yet.

#5.21 Two Minutes to Midnight

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.21 Two Minutes to Midnight

From what I know, the title is the only thing we know about the episode. But indeed, interesting title.

IRON MAIDEN TITLE! God I hope this sticks. And it fits too! Thanks for posting.

Comment

Great title thanks for posting.

Comment

my guess is something happens at midnight lol. perhaps when the battle between micheal and lucifer begins.

Comment

^ That sounds possible. Or two minutes before Lucifer's timing of when Sam will be saying yes in Detroit.

Comment

The song two minutes to midnight refers to the "doomsday clock" during the cold war.

midnight = doomsday

Comment

Originally posted by GENERALzod777
              The song two minutes to midnight refers to the "doomsday clock" during the cold war.

midnight = doomsday
              Can't wait!

Comment

This is the one title I want to stick the most. I've been wanting Iron Maiden in SPN for years...

Comment

Hopefully we get more details on this episode soon.

Comment

ooo, love the title (and yeah, hope this one sticks!).

Seeing as how this will be the penultimate episode of the season....very fitting as well.

Comment

i don't think this episode will have anything to do with Michael or Lucifer maybe at the end as a cliffhanger i think it has to do with Death the Horsemen just judging from the Title maybe Death has a big plan at Midnight or something maybe he plans on raising something from the Dead but not Zombies like last week's episode and i think we will see Death in Person this time not just off screen

Comment

So, I have a theory now...

Originally posted by GENERALzod777

midnight = doomsday
                        +

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                        i don't think this episode will have anything to do with Michael or Lucifer maybe at the end as a cliffhanger i think it has to do with Death the Horsemen just judging from the Title maybe Death has a big plan at Midnight or something maybe he plans on raising something from the Dead but not Zombies like last week's episode and i think we will see Death in Person this time not just off screen
                        = Death raises Doomsday from underneath Metropolis!!!!!!

Comment

Hahaha good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                            So, I have a theory now...

+

= Death raises Doomsday from underneath Metropolis!!!!!!

he also reanimates Jason's body in Smallville, so when Jason and Dean touch each other, the universe explodes. Boom.

Comment

Originally posted by Tygrius
                              he also reanimates Jason's body in Smallville, so when Jason and Dean touch each other, the universe explodes. Boom.

Course my first thought was "universe explodes from the hot?"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎