Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1
    The Man of Steel 6-Super-Man -5's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 07
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    16,249

    #5.21 Two Minutes to Midnight

    From what I know, the title is the only thing we know about the episode. But indeed, interesting title.

  2. #2
    ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    1,376
    IRON MAIDEN TITLE! God I hope this sticks. And it fits too! Thanks for posting.

  3. #3
    Site Groupie kari916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 09
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,074
    Great title thanks for posting.

  4. #4
    MOD Kombat superhippie2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    NetherRealm
    Posts
    58,526
    my guess is something happens at midnight lol. perhaps when the battle between micheal and lucifer begins.

  5. #5
    Banned Call_Me_Ishmael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09
    Posts
    1,245
    ^ That sounds possible. Or two minutes before Lucifer's timing of when Sam will be saying yes in Detroit.

  6. #6
    ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    1,376
    The song two minutes to midnight refers to the "doomsday clock" during the cold war.

    midnight = doomsday

  7. #7
    Forum Regular Divine Skylord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 09
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by GENERALzod777 View Post
    The song two minutes to midnight refers to the "doomsday clock" during the cold war.

    midnight = doomsday
    Can't wait!


  8. #8
    ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    1,376
    This is the one title I want to stick the most. I've been wanting Iron Maiden in SPN for years...

  9. #9
    The Man of Steel 6-Super-Man -5's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 07
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    16,249
    Hopefully we get more details on this episode soon.

  10. #10
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    in the land of denial
    Posts
    9,096
    ooo, love the title (and yeah, hope this one sticks!).

    Seeing as how this will be the penultimate episode of the season....very fitting as well.

  11. #11
    i don't think this episode will have anything to do with Michael or Lucifer maybe at the end as a cliffhanger i think it has to do with Death the Horsemen just judging from the Title maybe Death has a big plan at Midnight or something maybe he plans on raising something from the Dead but not Zombies like last week's episode and i think we will see Death in Person this time not just off screen

  12. #12
    Banned Call_Me_Ishmael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09
    Posts
    1,245
    So, I have a theory now...

    Quote Originally Posted by GENERALzod777 View Post
    The song two minutes to midnight refers to the "doomsday clock" during the cold war.

    midnight = doomsday
    +

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnagefan88 View Post
    i don't think this episode will have anything to do with Michael or Lucifer maybe at the end as a cliffhanger i think it has to do with Death the Horsemen just judging from the Title maybe Death has a big plan at Midnight or something maybe he plans on raising something from the Dead but not Zombies like last week's episode and i think we will see Death in Person this time not just off screen
    = Death raises Doomsday from underneath Metropolis!!!!!!


  13. #13
    ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    1,376
    Hahaha good one.

  14. #14
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_Me_Ishmael View Post
    So, I have a theory now...



    +



    = Death raises Doomsday from underneath Metropolis!!!!!!

    he also reanimates Jason's body in Smallville, so when Jason and Dean touch each other, the universe explodes. Boom.

  15. #15
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    in the land of denial
    Posts
    9,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygrius View Post
    he also reanimates Jason's body in Smallville, so when Jason and Dean touch each other, the universe explodes. Boom.


    Course my first thought was "universe explodes from the hot?"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •