No announcement yet.

Dr. Linus.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Linus.......

i dont know but i like island ben better. he is just cooler being evil. i was thinking he would sacrifice alex's college career for his own needs but it proves that not becoming the leader of the others he would have been a good guy even tho he had evilness in him to blackmail.

wonder if ben being good means in this world he was never taken in by the others and became changed.

i also thought he would have turned off his dads oxygen lol.

Sup, you are a natural at having evil thoughts . . .

Nah Ben is really a good guy but has a knack for the need to keep things in control. He was able to end up brokering a deal for himself and Alex with the principal. There was obviously lots of evil influence by Smoky such that he was twisted and turned so many ways that he got lost.

He learnt that Jacob wanted him not to go through with stabbing and he knew that he lost his only precious thing that had meaning to his pitiful life on the island. He also learnt that he was shown mercy and realise that Smokey's offer was maybe a dangerous lie to him and so it was better to be on the bench.

Comment

I've always viewed Ben as a good guy. Even when he was going to take the pregnant woman he was doing so to protect them. He has good motives, just bad ways of going about them. But he's certainly come along way in four seasons.

Comment

ya i agree ben is a good guy and probably just boosts himself as evil to gian respect but i like it when he is playing evil cause being good makes him wussy lol. micheal emerson always tends to be somewhat of a bad guy in everything he does. LOST semi bad guy SAW semi bad guy Law and Order bad guy.

Comment

Island Ben is a shady character, I wouldn't exactly call him a good guy since he constantly does bad things (even though he seems to regret doing them afterwards). He shot Locke once and left him in a ditch to die, and then successfully strangled him to death the second time. He had a twisted obsession with Juliet, kept her, Jack, Sawyer, Kate etc prisoners, and terrorized (tortured) many people as leader of those f'd up Others. He let his own daughter be murdered and used Sayid to commit many more. And of course, he killed Jacob. Heck he killed his own dad. And yet he always seems to feel remorse/regret for his actions. I guess he's just got some serious impulse control problems?

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎