No announcement yet.

Charles Wallace Widmore?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Wallace Widmore?

Do you guys think Charles Widmore's middle name is Wallace? Maybe he was the one Jacob mentioned who was coming to the Island in "The Lighthouse".

I'm confused, when did Jacob say the person coming was named Wallace? I was always pretty sure Widmore was the one Jacob warned Hurley about but I don't remember Wallace.

Comment

jacob never said wallace but the name on 108 was wallace. you just had to look closely and there are screen caps in the lighthouse forum.

think jacob was wanring them about flocke killing the temple people from last week and just mentioned he needed someone to come.

as for if widmore could be wallace i have no clue. could be wallace was his name before he came to the island.

Comment

Could be. Or that's a long way of saying Walt. Widmore might not even be the person he wanted to help get to the island. Widmore may have someone on the submarine that Jacob was talking about.

Comment

Okay, thanks I didn't catch the Wallace name before. And now that I watched the "enhanced" episode "Lighthouse" I disagree with myself. I didn't remember that Jacob told Hurley he wanted someone to find the Island. But if it's Widmore it would be strange. Because I think Jacob had Widmore fired and banished when he gave Ben the job as leader of the Others. It wouldn't make sense to bring Widmore back now. Well, unless Jacob wants Widmore to start a war with Team Smokey so Team Jacob can do something to save the island.
          But, I wish it was Walt because he's supposed to be special and I'd like to see why that is.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎