CBS The Big Bang Theory 5.8/15 16.26

CBS CSI: Miami 3.3/10 11.89
    ABC Castle 2.4/7 9.09
    NBC Law & Order 1.5/4 5.18

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/03/09/tv-ratings-chuck-drops-a-touch-tw
    o-and-a-half-men-hits-highs-nbc-dead-last/44300

Chuck vs The Fake Name =6,7 Millions with 2.5/6
    Chuck vs The Beard = 6,31 with 2,3/6

The ratings went up slightly in the finals but looks like a new House(it's been on repeats till this point) probably bit a chunk into Chuck. Sort of sad it went down though, I thought last night's episode was one of the best in a long time(at least best this season anyways)
    Last edited by Supsfan; 03-09-2010, 11:23 PM.

Comment

They also went up against new House on Chuck vs first class,nacho sampler,and the mask and the ratings were bigger,though.
      Could it be perhaps some KK fans stopped watching the show now that Hannah`s gone?
      She trended Twice on Yahoo during her Four episodes stints so i guess KK must have quite a huge fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo
        They also went up against new House on Chuck vs first class,nacho sampler,and the mask and the ratings were bigger,though.
        Could it be perhaps some KK fans stopped watching the show now that Hannah`s gone?

She trended Twice on Yahoo during her Four episodes stints so i guess KK must have quite a huge fanbase.
        She might have had some impact but who knows why the ratings go up or down. The first few episodes of the season for instance pulled over 7M viewers then they dropped below 7M soon after.

One could argue that Steve Austin helped get the high rating for Chuck vs First Class(don't underestimate the power of wrestling fans, especially on a Monday Night before Raw)

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎