No announcement yet.

He has arrived..........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He has arrived..........

widmore is at the island. whoa. wonder how he found it. wonder who he will side with.

That was great to see. I was wondering when he'd show up.

Comment

Darn it! I was texting and I appear to have missed something.

Will watch again later, but I love that Widmore is back.

Comment

it was right at the end of the episode. hes in the sub.

Comment

What is Widmore's role in the future of the Island?

Comment

He let Ben known pretty clearly in season 4 that he planned on returning and taking back control of the island.

Comment

I'm wondering how he was able to find it.

Comment

Widmore wanted to kill everyone after the Kahana expedition. I don't think that has changed. Widmore would have found the Island because Jacob is now dead and cannot protect the Island and so the island is exposed until Jacob has an new guardian to protect the Island among the 6 chosen candidates.

Comment

hm i wonder if jacob did make the forcefield around the island. good point. maybe like powerful energy can stop smokey powerful energy can also break thru jacobs power like when the hatch let out energy to crash the plane.

Comment

I'm surprised they went the predictable route by making it Widmore (a number of us, including myself, picked Widmore here: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=139808)

Usually the show would throw a twist/surprise in at times like these just to mess with us, but not this time I guess. I was almost disappointed to see we were right. heh

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    hm i wonder if jacob did make the forcefield around the island. good point. maybe like powerful energy can stop smokey powerful energy can also break thru jacobs power like when the hatch let out energy to crash the plane.
                    That sounds reasonable. It seems we're learning this season that it isn't just the island itself responsible for many of the strange things we've seen over the years, but the influence of specific people (in fact, it might be all about the people, Jacob in particular). We similarly saw that it was Dogen's presence that was keeping Smokey out of the temple.
                    Last edited by Xanderman; 03-11-2010, 12:36 AM.

Comment

It would be nice for someone else to come to the island, but really, who else is there? Widmore is the only one that makes sense.

Comment

I still don't think Widmore is the one which Jacob is referring to. "They are coming" refers to some group who will look to something bad, of which Jacob was trying to protect the island from. "We need someone to find his way to the island" (e.g. by signaling in the lighthouse) is another person who will come. I think there are two different references here.

Comment

Agreed, when Jacob was talking to Hurley, he could've been talking about someone Widmore has on the submarine. Desmond, perhaps?

Comment

i think maybe when jacob said they are coming he ment the people on ajira cause perhaps he didnt know they were there yet or of course he could have ment someone else like widmores crew. im thinking widmore and ben might be on the same side this time. only saying that cause team jacob needs more people on their side. team smokey has like 10 times more people.

Comment

Yeah you guys are right, it's not necessarily Widmore that Jacob was talking about as being the person coming to the island or that needs to find the island. In which case they're giving us yet another twist/mislead afterall, and people like me patting themselves on the back already are doing so way too prematurely. Thus meaning they have successfully "messed" with us yet again -- so, good stuff, show. You have redeemed yourself yet again. heh
                              Last edited by Xanderman; 03-12-2010, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎