No announcement yet.

Do You Like Chloe? (Updated for S9)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Like Chloe? (Updated for S9)

There's a poll on this that was started a couple of years ago. However, I'm curious to know if sentiment on this subject has generally changed or if a handful of vocal posters would make it seem that way.

So how about it, folks! What do you think about Chloe? And have your opinions on her changed over time?

Please keep it polite, folks.
    Adore her! Always have and always will!
    0%
    I like her more than I used to; she's grown on me.
    0%
    I like her; I don't love her more or less than I used to.
    0%
    Meh. I've never had an opinion about her one way or another.
    0%
    I dislike her, but I don't hate her more or less than I used to.
    0%
    I dislike her more than I used to; my opinon of her has soured.
    0%
    I hate her. I always hated her, and I continue to hate her.
    0%

I did love Chloe back in the early seasons but my opinion of her started to sour probably around season 6 and after last season I loath her.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade4813
      There's a poll on this that was started a couple of years ago. However, I'm curious to know if sentiment on this subject has generally changed or if a handful of vocal posters would make it seem that way.

So how about it, folks! What do you think about Chloe? And have your opinions on her changed over time?

Please keep it polite, folks.
      Yeah many were wondering the same to see if if it differs, due the current event. Intriguing thread, thanks for posting it

Comment

a bit of mistery

Chloe continues to like me much. In 8th and 9th seasons, her character has become increasingly dark and mysterious.
        After all we all know what the future of Clark and in what direction will move his actions at last; about Chloe, we are always here to question because of her actions and behaviors and to wait her last-and sad for all her fans-sacrifice.
        If I think about Chloe's behavior in Conspiracy ... Wow, I hope that the developments that writers have in mind for Chloe are not trivial and a flap from the dark lady would indeed! Hopefully in a twist!
        I hope that Allison Mack will also attend the 10th season of Smallville!
        </SPAN></SPAN>

Comment

I adore her! Always have and always will! NO MATTER WHAT.
          Last edited by KSiteTV; 03-11-2010, 02:21 PM. Reason: Rule #10

Comment

I love her and always will do!!!!

Comment

I think many Chloe lovers don't come on here anymore because of the hate you know... therefore the poll might still not reflect how loved the character really is. I love her, always have and always will. I don't really agree with some of her actions this season, but I can understand where she's coming from. She's my second favourite character on the show, one of the most interesting ones besides the Luthors... and the reason why I still like Smallville so much even though Lex left. I hope AM stays for a S10...

Comment

Originally posted by friendsita
                Hi haters!
                Okay that's just insulting. We do have the right to disagree with one particular fictional character without being called Haters - it's a really negative term. I do admit that I hate her but to me a hater is someone who belittles and disrespects a particular person or group for no good reason. I have my reasons for hating Chloe and they are valid based on my moral code. I do not use the word hate lightly because it is a very strong word and I don't think you should throw it out there unless you are willing to back it up. So please don't write me off as someone who just thinks Chloe is a stupid character, because I used to love her and it actualy hurts me that I hate her now.

Comment

Originally posted by godesssiri
                  Okay that's just insulting.
                  Aw, don't let it upset you. It's interesting that every other post on the thread at that point had in no way been negative bashing. If any post went out of its way to try to start a fight, it was that one. People had been polite, and there was no bias in creating this thread, even, because I created a mirroring one for Lois (with verbatim poll options) about a minute and a half after I created this one.

Just ignore trolls.

As far as Chloe fans on the board go - I do think that's possible that a lot of Chloe fans have left. Oddly, I think a lot of all different types of fans have left, lately. Including Lois fans. I guess I shouldn't be too confused, since I'm one of them who's not really around much anymore (I used to post several times a day; now I post maybe once a week).

But, these polls were never going to be scientifically accurate. So, bearing in mind that this is a small cross-section of fans, I was curious to know what the results would be.

Comment

Never would have started watching this show if it weren't for Chloe.

Comment

I like Chloe.
                      It's the best Character of Smallville.
                      Last edited by BOUROUX; 03-10-2010, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Why are some of you picking a fight? You know who is really getting to be in a minority around here, Fans of BOTH Lois and Chloe. I am one of them. Why are We the minority? Because other fans can't stop fighting and WE get tired of seeing it and stop posting. That is why. So Stop Fighting and just state your opinions. If you want to fight PM someone.

Comment

Originally posted by cara410
                          I think many Chloe lovers don't come on here anymore because of the hate you know... therefore the poll might still not reflect how loved the character really is. I love her, always have and always will. I don't really agree with some of her actions this season, but I can understand where she's coming from. She's my second favourite character on the show, one of the most interesting ones besides the Luthors... and the reason why I still like Smallville so much even though Lex left. I hope AM stays for a S10...
                          Great post Cara410.

Comment

Originally posted by BOUROUX
                            Great post Cara410.
                            Thank you

Comment

Sorry if anyone felt I was trying to pick a fight. I just find hate to be a very strong word and I think long and hard before I apply it to even a fictional character so I find the word Hater to be a very strong insult. And I think the strength of the word is well illustrated by the posts on this thread that say there are fans dissapearing from this forum because they don't want to deal with the hate. Anyone has the right to like or dis-like what ever they want but if you're going to throw around something as strong as hate then you should have very good reasons for it and not use it in a flippant or casual way.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎