Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    New In Town
    OK, I've been interested in this as well, and to be honest, I believe he is his son. take a look at the evidence, and not the simple coincidences: Dean was probably met in a biker bar by her, gets scars from hunting, no mailing address. To add onto that, she said she tested his blood, which only indicates that she checked the DNA, but I don't believe dean's DNa was ever in any database, only that he's been caught by the cops via tip-offs. sure, it's possible that's how they've been tracking him, but i don't buy it. Those brothers would've been caught more than they've shown if they had their DNA on file. I believe that she was lying. She did ask him to stay, but...and here's the kicker...I think she wanted him to stay on his own will and not to force him to be tied down to a family, especially since she learned about his job. To the person that talked about the half brother winchester: she never learned about him in the show...ever. Here's what I think will happen in season 6: It will start out epically, lucifer will steal ben, or have his henchmen do it, he'll reveal that ben is indeed his son and he will kill lisa, sorry, but it just seems that epic. He will have something to fight for and another family member to avenge. Phew, long winded but It's how I feel about it all.

I think it's possible he's a biological son.

I also think it won't matter a whole lot, because Dean will almost certainly be a father figure to the kid this season, so whether he's his biological or adopted (legally or no) father is kinda moot as the story will be the same.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardFilms View Post
    I think it's possible he's a biological son.

I also think it won't matter a whole lot, because Dean will almost certainly be a father figure to the kid this season, so whether he's his biological or adopted (legally or no) father is kinda moot as the story will be the same.
    just wondering, has it been confirmed that Ben and mommy-dearest will be in a lot of episodes?

I'd really hate to see season 6 start the same way season one did....with Dean (instead of Sammy) getting back into hunting to kill whoever killed his lady (and/or son).

Quote Originally Posted by Tygrius View Post
    just wondering, has it been confirmed that Ben and mommy-dearest will be in a lot of episodes?

I'd really hate to see season 6 start the same way season one did....with Dean (instead of Sammy) getting back into hunting to kill whoever killed his lady (and/or son).
    That would be really redundant. I don't want Dean back on the road again, because of revenge. But I trust the writers, and I don't think this will happen. From Comic Con, Jared mentioned someting about some kind of monster (see what I just did there?) that Sam's been hunting, goes after Dean, and that's how he gets pulled back to the business.

I DO NOT want Ben to be Dean's son. And Lisa is just plain terrible. Ben is fine but Lisa? no way

What's wrong with Lisa?

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto_marcus View Post
    What's wrong with Lisa?
    Beats me.

New In Town
    Think we can safely say Ben is Deans son now, Lisa is the best partner dean has had

New In Town
    What if Ben is John's son? Making Ben the half-brother of Dean and Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Alffmix View Post
    John also got a slice of Gumby Girl back in 99?

Settling In
    Quote Originally Posted by Alffmix View Post
    Ha ha, that is so ridiculous, but funny.

Quote Originally Posted by JokerQueen View Post
    Think we can safely say Ben is Deans son now, Lisa is the best partner dean has had
    I guess it isn't safe to say that now, lol.

Plus, just because Dean has been Lisa's best partner doesn't mean he's Ben's father.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magnificent One View Post
    John also got a slice of Gumby Girl back in 99?
    Well...wouldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Well...wouldn't you?
    Dude she's (or was at the time) a yoga instructor, who wouldn't?

Talk about something that never came back. She never did a bit of yoga while we were around her.

No No No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please dont have Ben be his kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast