No announcement yet.

Ben is Dean's son

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben is Dean's son

Ok so everyone wants Ben to be Dean Winchester's son and besides he acts just like him and the facts build up completely. The show even drops off a hint. Lisa tells Dean it was a biker's son that she met at a bar. She said: "leather jacket, couple of scars, no mailing address."

What is Dean rarely ever seen without? His leather jacket. Dean was full of scars because of the hunting business was he not? And no one like the Winchester's doesn't have a mailing address. I mean it seems likely to me.

Yeah, some of us were hoping he would be Dean's, but Lisa told him that she had him tested when he was born, and the evidence said Ben wasn't Dean's.

But like you said, everything else pretty much fit in to it.

Comment

Lisa could've been lying about having the DNA tested.

Comment

That's what I was thinking. I don't know why she would have, maybe for some hidden reason but I think it's a very likely possibility.

Comment

She may have been afraid that Dean would just drift out of town again, so maybe she didn't want to take the risk so she just lied about it.

Comment

Would it be awesome really?

Comment

Weird thread, but okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                Weird thread, but okay.
                The word that you're looking for is 'random.'

Well, I agree that it's very possible that she was lying about the DNA test. The whole episode seemed to point to him being their child. Guess Johnny never knew that he had a grandson.

Comment

Does anyone rememeber exactly what she said about the DNA test?

Speaking as someone who has had to go through DNA testing, the only way she could have tested to make sure the boy wasn't Dean's was to have the biker/father tested using his DNA (hair, saliva, etc) to confirm he is the father and not Dean, yet by what was said earlier, the father (whoever it may be) left "no mailing address". So what...she had this guy tested, found out he was the father, and then just let him drift away?

Comment

Originally posted by Tygrius
                    Does anyone rememeber exactly what she said about the DNA test?

Speaking as someone who has had to go through DNA testing, the only way she could have tested to make sure the boy wasn't Dean's was to have the biker/father tested using his DNA (hair, saliva, etc) to confirm he is the father and not Dean, yet by what was said earlier, the father (whoever it may be) left "no mailing address". So what...she had this guy tested, found out he was the father, and then just let him drift away?
                    OBVIOUSLY, this proves that Ben is Dean's son.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
                      OBVIOUSLY, this proves that Ben is Dean's son.
                      technically it doesnt. All it supports is the fact that she most likely lied about the DNA testing. If she did lie, the possible reasons could include:

1. She knows who the father is for sure, and since it is not Dean, lied about the testing to simply validate her belief.

2. She is unsure who the father is, but she does not want to trap Dean there with a kid, especially one that may not even be his.

3. She knows the child is Dean's but also knows that he is not a "family man". (meaning that while he does care for family, as shown with Sam and the rest of the family, the relationship would be similiar to John and the half-brother (cant remember his name)), and since she knows that, she feels it is better to not let him know he is the father.

Personally I hope the 2 make another appearance on the show and it is confirmed that Dean is his father. I think that would be an excelent way to get Dean's spirits up. He wouldnt be fighting "for the world anymore", now he could be fighting for his own child, knowing that saving him would be saving the world (or...uh oh....maybe we have ANOTHER vessel for Michael............)

Comment

So that girl that Dean slept with, is REALLY....a huge whore.

How nice.

Comment

So that girl that Dean slept with, is REALLY....a huge whore.

How nice.
                          oh yah, how dare she do that to dean?....using him like that? ugh **layers statement with sarcasm**

Comment

^ Sensitive boy.

Comment

^ Sensitive boy.
                              Maybe this will be one of the direction season 6 will take? I would have no objections. As a matter of fact, now that the apocalypse is over, maybe it is time for both Sam and Dean to find more permanent girlfriends.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎